6 Bible Verses To Let Go And Let God In

6 Bible Verses To Let Go And Let God In

Everyone needs them when their days seem to be the worse.
20092

My grandpa once said, “Man will plan and God will laugh.” Boy, aren’t we finding that to be true recently? With everything going on due to this, that and the other, there hardly seems like there is any time for laughter. Here are some verses that will hopefully encourage you to simply let go and to let God:

1. “Commit to the Lord whatever you do and He will establish your plans.” –Proverbs 16:3

If I apply to one more job that needs to have at least three years minimum of experience to even be considered, I am going to scream and throw my computer. This life we live is always going to require us to change and be involved with so many different things. While you’re searching for a new job, joining an organization or facing challenging tasks, keep in mind that that the Good Lord will see you out, even when it doesn’t feel like it.

2. “The Lord will fight for you and you will only be silent” –Exodus 14:14

This sounds like it came right out of a Nicholas Sparks love story. Actually, this came from a greater love story than anyone could ever know. In light of Valentine’s Day being right around the corner, some of us may be feeling the burn from National Single Awareness Day. Even if you are in a relationship, you’ll have to admit you can feel lonely then too. Looking at this verse, I hope you feel comfort in knowing that someone so extremely powerful could love you enough to send his own son to die for you like we see in John 3:16, but He will also fight your battles for you every time. The best part- you just have to be silent and know it.

3.“Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.” -1 Peter 5:7

We have bills to pay, homework, exam preparation, leadership responsibilities, relationships to uphold and jobs to work! Just thinking about it gets my heart rate to speed up! No, God isn’t going to give you the answers to tests or make everything go away with a snap of His finger. I know this because I tried. What I did come to find out instead is that I was never alone through any of it. Instead of hitting your head against the wall, try hitting your knees and pray to God.

4. “The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.” –Psalm 34:17

Bad days happen to us all. We spill our coffee, or worse, someone else spills our coffee! Keep in mind that when our moms are not answering our 800th call because we need someone to cry to, we all always have someone who is cradling our hearts. Even when we don’t know it! Nothing can get you down faster than a horrible day. May this verse give you some peace in mind that there is a light at the end of every single tunnel you may be going through.

5.“You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you.” –Song of Songs 4:7

Um, that’s not what my mirror said this morning as I rolled out of bed. We are constantly doubting ourselves and insisting that we are not beautiful. I am guilty of it (shocker, I know) and I am pretty sure Miss. Universe is too. It’s natural. When is the last time you stopped and looked at the sunset? Every single evening they are so different and, yet, gorgeous. You could say that is just like us. Every single one of us is so different and, yet, gorgeous. Are we any less beautiful than the next person? No, we aren’t. If the Big Man upstairs thinks you are beautiful, I’d assume it means you really are.

6. “But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.” 2 Chronicles 15:7

Here is what I believe to be the worse: the nice people tend to be walked all over. We have all experienced it at one point or another. Maybe we are that nice person and feel it every single day. First of all, thank you for being you. Second, how awesome is it to know that you are strong enough and so consistent to not waiver in your glorious mindset. Will our work of being kind and sweet to others be awarded? Yes, it will. Does it seem like it’ll take forever to be rewarded? Yes, it does. Keep going because you have so much to change in this world

I think Grandpa was on to something when he said that God laughs. Laughter tends to be the best medicine! I know with everything going on in the world today it tends to be easier said than done but next time you're feeling any negative feeling, just know that God's got you in His hands. That's why we need to simply let go and let God. He's laughing, so why can't you?