30 National Holidays In June You've Got To Celebrate

Another month means another 30 days of celebration!

446

Another month means another 30 days of celebration!!!! Here is a list of the upcoming national days in June!

June 1st: National Go Barefoot Day / National Nail Polish Day

Show off your freshly polished toes by not wearing shoes!

June 2nd: National Rotisserie Chicken Day

You know how good they smell as the cook in the grocery store...

June 3rd: National Egg Day

My name's Debbie and I like eggs.

June 4th: National Cheese Day

Sweet dreams are made of cheese... who am I to disa-brie?

June 5th: National Veggie Burger Day

Where's the beef? Not in my quinoa black bean burger!

June 6th: National Eye-wear Day

Put the contacts aside, it's time to rock those glasses!

June 7th: National Chocolate Ice Cream Day

Personally, I prefer vanilla, but I'll let chocolate ice cream have its moment.

June 8th: National Best Friends Day

We appreciate them every day, but today we should make it known!

June 9th: National Donald Duck Day

Most of us grew up in a world of Disney characters and this guy was one of them! He may have been grumpy, but we love him just that way!

June 10th: National Iced Tea Day

I basically live on iced tea in the summer so this won't be hard for me to participate in!

June 11th: National Corn on the Cob Day

Summer isn't summer without corn on the cob!

June 12th: National Peanut Butter Cookie Day

Two of the best foods in one!

June 13th: National Kitchen Klutzes of America Day

I love to cook, but I am a mess in the kitchen. Just as my cooking teacher in Spain about my Spanish omelette disaster(s).

June 14th: International Bath Day

Whether you choose to relax with a bath bomb and a glass of wine or fill it with bubbles and play with your rubber ducky, get in that tub!

June 15th: National Smile Power Day

Smiling is contagious, so make them spread!

June 16th: National Fudge Day

This day is just fudgin' awesome.

June 17th: National Eat Your Vegetables Day

Eat your vegetables every day!

June 18th: National Splurge Day

Me every day.

June 19th: National Martini Day

I feel like martinis are for sophisticated people, but why not give it a shot?

June 20th: National Vanilla Milkshake Day

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

June 21st: National Selfie Day

Get out the selfie stick...

June 22nd: National Onion Rings Day

For the record, Funions don't count.

June 23rd: National Hydration Day

Hydrate or die.

June 24th: National Pralines Day

I'm not entirely sure what a praline is but it looks delicious.

June 25th: National Catfish Day

Freaky but tasty creatures

June 26th: National Chocolate Pudding Day

Again, I prefer vanilla...

June 27th: National Sunglasses Day

I wear my sunglasses at night...

June 28th: National Handshake Day

The formal handshake is just too simple

June 29th: National Waffle Iron Day

Team waffle all the way!

June 30th: National Meteor Watch Day

I can't promise you will see anything, but if you watch intently you may see a shooting star!