A Juggler's Act

A Juggler's Act

People, young and old, who live a balanced life are healthier and happier.

44
A Juggler's Act
google

Life seems to be a juggling act for most of us. We have to juggle work with family life, school with work with home life, school with after-school activities with work with home life. Why do we make these things that work within each other a circus act to keep them all separated? I can't tell you why. You know the reason you do something a certain way but I can tell you an alternative to being a juggler. Make all of your life's activities equal. When you balance your life out equally you will feel less stressed, happier and more relaxed.

There is this constant dichotomy about needing to work all the time to provide for your kids so that they can grow up with a great life but if they have no time to spend with their parents, their life won't be that great. Creating a relationship with your kids should be on the top of your "To Do" list in life. If you make less than a desirable amount of money but have plenty of time to get to know your family, your kids will be better off because of the strong family love they will feel. You can have the greatest paying job and not have to work ridiculous hours or work during vacation time. You'll be happier if you have plenty of time with your family without having to worry about work. Balance it out equally so that one won't be overdone by the other. Also, equaling out family life and work will allow for more relaxation time.

But this isn't the only dichotomy. Teens are faced with just as many juggling acts in life as adults are. They feel like they have to juggle their school life with home life and sometimes even work. At the end of a full day, they haven't had any relaxation time or family time. With all the school work youth are given along with their activities after-school mixed in with work can cause some serious health issues. If they do not balance these activities out then it can cause stress, anxiety and a mental breakdown. The homework given by teachers is helpful for learning but takes away from home life and the necessary relaxation needed.

People, young and old, who live a balanced life are healthier and happier than those who do not. Money is important but if one is not healthy then they will be spending more money on medical bills; money that could have been put into savings. Being healthy also makes relaxing even more enjoyable because your body will know it earned this moment and you won't feel lousy when the relaxation period is over.

Do yourself a wonderful favor and balance out your life. It isn't always easy but it is worth it.