Where's Your Happiness?

Where's Your Happiness?

Find yourself, be happy with yourself, and love yourself so you can love others.

8
Where's Your Happiness?
soulpathjourneys.com

I think the real importance in life doesn’t come from the people you surround yourself with. If you continue to look for your happiness within others, you won’t find it.

You see, I’ve seen a lot of people that try endlessly to find their happiness within the relationships they are in. But at the end of the day, why do you want your happiness to be because of another person.

You’re the person that has to live with yourself every single day for your whole life. You should be able to be happy by yourself. You need to be able to be okay with being alone before you can be okay with anyone else. I think it’s a matter of truly loving yourself and not just looking for that love to come from another person. You should love yourself more than any person can. That means finding and accepting who you really are. I think one of the greatest things in life is the journey to find yourself and who you really are. Some people don’t believe that, they think that they know themselves from day one, and that’s great. Others, however, have to have a little time to be able to discover who it is they want to be and what their purpose is in this world; I think it is so important to be able to take that journey, by yourself.

What I see a lot, is that people are afraid to be on their own. I’m not sure why, and I don’t know that I’ll ever be able to understand why, but I have to say choosing to be alone and take this journey with myself has been one of the greatest blessings of my life.

It’s not about turning your back on friends, or leaving them in the dust when you do this. It’s more of just living for yourself. It’s important to be able to live your life for you and not worry about making someone else happy. There will be a time and place for that, but life will get a whole lot more spectacular once you break through your shell and dive into your self discovery. It will change things. You’ll feel revived and free. It’s not going to happen over night, and it won’t be easy, it might even be the hardest thing you ever do, but it’ll also be the best thing you ever do. Find yourself, be happy with yourself, and love yourself, and then one day you’ll be able to share that with the people you love in a way you never knew existed. 100% genuine, you.