Thoughts 2000s Middle School Girls Have About The JoBros Reunion Tour
Music

8 Thoughts All 2000s Middle School Girls Have About Taking A Trip To The Year 3000 This Summer With The Jonas Brothers

It's outsold Kelly Clarkson!

164

The Jonas Brothers are going on tour this summer. I repeat: the Jonas Brothers are going on tour — THIS SUMMER! My 10-year-old self is internally and externally screaming and totally not (read totally am) setting an alarm on my phone to remind me when I can officially buy tickets.

If you were a true 2000s middle schooler, you know that One Direction is just an imposter and the Jonas Brothers were the OG 2000s boy band, so here are 8 thoughts we're all thinking as 20 somethings.

1. Wait...they're ALL married now

Well, there goes that dream middle school me had.

2. Will Kevin actually sing this time?

Or will he forever look off into the distance playing the guitar?

3. They have to sing some old stuff on tour, right?

It won't be a true reunion tour without "Year 3000..." Maybe go back even a little more and throw in "Mandy?"

4. Big Rob?

"Burnin' Up" is not complete without Big Rob's rap! This is an SOS... for Big Rob to make an appearance.

5. Will Joe still fall on stage?

It's OK, Joe, I'm still clumsy too.

6. This tour better be for real. Not like the last time...

I get it, you guys had some disagreements, but can y'all agree this time? Or at least agree until I get to make it to a tour stop?

7. How much will tickets cost?

Look, last time you guys were touring I didn't have a job because I was a kid so my parents funded concert tickets. Now, tickets are funded by my own bank account sooooooo...

8. It'll be the most glorious night of my life.

I mean, singing along to "That's Just The Way We Roll" in my car wasn't going to cut it forever!