Dear 2019 Jonas Brothers...

Dear 2019 Jonas Brothers...

You did THAT.

18
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Jonas_Brothers_2009.jpg

You are back and better than ever. You reunited with grace and elegance at a time we didn't even realize we needed you most. Your reunion brought 26-year-olds back to their childhoods, away from the harsh realities of adulthood and for that, we are grateful.

We are so grateful to hear all three of you guys on the same track again. The harmony of the songs, the tone in your voices and the story behind the lyrics bring goosebumps to our skin all over again. The music video? Don't even get me started with the music video.

You have all three of your wives/fiances present and looking flawless. You six ARE the new Royal Family. I love the way your relationships were incorporated into the music video. The concept was creative, fun and entertaining. The wardrobe? Super cute. The props and decoration? Like a movie.

Now, let's get down to business. There are a couple of things I want to talk to you about. The first thing I want to bring to the table is the obvious transition in the star of the show. Nick, you have taken center stage. You've kicked Joe out of his thrown and taken over. I mean, just look at the snippet of the music video above. Joe sweety, just know you were my first love and I still love you. Kevin, Kevin. I don't know what to say. I don't know why they do this to you. You are a star, don't ever forget.

Next, the music video. Although I praised you for the creativity I want to touch on the fact that millions of hearts were broken all over again. After you guys broke up, we cried. Once you guys all found the loves of your lives, we cried again. Now, to come back and include your significant other in the revival, I want to say it was genius, but we cried once more.

I'm just kidding. We are so happy to see you three happy, even if it means our childhood dreams of marrying you have been crushed. If not crushed, then turned into a reality.

We love you. We are so excited to hear all the new music you have in store for us.

For now, I'll leave this here.

Thank you for coming back.