Everyone Should Watch 'Chasing Happiness,' Here's Why

In case the preview of Nick talking about writing Love Bug about Miley didn't do it for you already...

23

The other night, hometown boredom hit an all time peak. I was scouring Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime for something to entertain myself.

I came across the new Jonas Brother's documentary, Chasing Happiness. Not only did it provide entertainment for a couple hours, but it changed my perspective of the band that we all thought just became famous through Disney Channel.

After watching the documentary, you get a new appreciation for the Jonas family. They started from the absolute bottom, and through several obstacles have climbed their way to the top.

Many probably did not know that the Jonas Brother's father was a preacher when they first began making music, and he was forced to resign due to the fact that his children were pursuing a dream involving music that was not Christian.

They were forced, then, to live in a two bedroom house; all four brothers living in one bedroom, and look at them now.

This month they released a brand new album, and have planned a huge comeback tour.

I am not going to spoil the entire documentary for those of you that are interested, but I can promise you it will not be wasted time.

It brings an incredible sense of nostalgia to the table that some of us may not have even know we had in us. (I certainly did not.)

If you do end up deciding to watch, play close attention to the album covers on Times Square when they are in the limo for their first huge concert.

Seeing Miley Cyrus' "Breakout," album next to Rihanna's, "Disturbia," was enough to throw me into an early 2000s nostalgic slump.

With all of this being said, if you have a rainy day or just want to beat the heat, check out the documentary. You won't regret it.