Meet The Man, The Myth, The Legend: 6 Things About Joe Boggs

Joseph Boggs is a legend at WVU. Today, I sat down with Joseph, who is not only a legend, but is also my best friend.

520

After interviewing Joe Boggs, here are the six things I found out!

1. School pride is important to him

Joe Boggs

Joe told me that he feels proud to be a Mountaineer because, in his words, "It's my home state."

2. He's a campus celebrity

Joe Boggs

I asked Joe what it's like for him as a campus celebrity, and he told me this: "It's awesome! Everyone knows me even though I don't know them. But I like to make people happy!"

3. Social life

Haley Taylor Simon

I asked Joe what he usually does during his days and nights. During the days, Joe focuses on schoolwork. At night, you can find Joe working at Blaze Night Club!

4. What about Joe's friends?

Haley Taylor Simon

I asked Joe who is friends are! He said that he has plenty of friends, but that a lot of them are a great influence on him. Matt Kaufman and plenty of others (that he can't name) push him to be a better person, myself included. Oh, and we push him to be a better campus celeb, too!

5. Why go to WVU?

Joe Boggs

I asked Joe why incoming freshmen should consider WVU, and here was his answer: "There are a lot of events to go to here at WVU, like games, Up All Night, Fall Fest, and so many more–as well as great academics!"

6. What's the best part about being a Mountaineer?

Joe Boggs

"Everyone in the state dreams of going to college here. There is a lot of pride. You can tell which ones have it and don't— most have it, though! We are number one! Let's go, Mountaineers! Hail West Virginia!"