10 Of The Best Jane The Virgin Quotes

10 'Jane The Virgin' Quotes About Love And Family To Remember Long After Their Story Ends

Jane the Virgin is an undeniably amazing show.

6631

Jane the Virgin is an American telenovela. It is unlike any show I've ever seen. It is funny, dramatic, romantic, and serious. It addresses many important topics. Such as the loss of a loved one, immigration, unexpected pregnancy, and religion. Some of the topics can be very heavy. However, the show always finds a way to deliver their message lightheartedly. The show combines these issues with humor and love.

My favorite thing about this show is the way they display family. Family is one of the most important things in the world. Jane's life is centered around her loved ones. Each episode I get to see more family bonding. They always find a way to make it through tough situations together.

1. "inhale, exhale"

Jane and her family always remind each other to just breathe. This is important to remember. Whenever you start to feel overwhelmed, just stop. Take a deep breath and calm down.

2. "Life is full of tough moments, you have to fight for what you want."

I know, sounds tough, right? However, you can do it. Don't ever give up on your dreams. Sometimes it seems easier to give up, but don't. If life was easy all the time, the good parts wouldn't be as great.

3. "And may you one day love your own child as deeply as I love you, today and always."

The Villanueva women love deeply. They are amazing mothers. This quote was said by Alba, Xiomara, and Jane at their child's baptism.

4. " I don;t like to use the term 'triple threat' because it suggest that I am limited to only three skills."

Rogelio has the kind of confidence we all need. You are the full package and don't forget it.

5. "I love you because you're my best friend and I want to grow old with you. And right now, I am confused about every single thing in my life, except you."

This quote reminds me to be with the person who makes me happy. Someone who makes is my best friend. Someone who helps me see life more clearly.

6. " I'm not a second class citizen, but, I'm not a second choice either."

The wise words of Petra. You are not a second choice. EVER.

7. " I realized I would rather still be with you. At your worst."

Surround yourself with people who love every part of you. Not just the good parts.

8. " You're in a long term relationship with grief."

Gip

This is depressing. However, it is true. Losing someone you love stays with you forever. You don't ever forget the pain, but you learn to live with it. And that is okay.

9. " Fear of failure, that's what it was. Which can be a very crippling thing."

Don't second guess yourself. You can do this. Don't let fear get in the way of your dreams.

10. "When he opens his mouth will you stuff my boob in it like it's a hamburger?"-Jane"Honey, I'm all over it." -Xiomara

Always be willing to help the ones you love, even when it comes to breast feeding.

I hope you enjoy these quotes! Think of them the next time you need a laugh!