5 Quotes That Prove 'Jane the Virgin' Is The TV Show We All Need

What’s the one telenovela hotter than Rogelio’s? Jane’s.

1738
Pog Design

I can’t stress enough how important it is to have a role model. For the kids who are being bullied to the teenager going through their first heartbreak, Jane the Virgin has an incredible cast worth looking up to. If you’re like me, once you get hooked on a show, you find it hard not to wonder what the actor’s lives are like. When I started JtV, I didn’t fully understand how much of an impact it would have on me. Anyone who watches this show learns so so much. And, if you’re just as curious as I am, you wonder whether or not Gina Rodriguez (you’re truly an inspiration) and Justin Baldoni (I love you) and Brett Dier (I also love you) are as genuine as their characters. These three incredible human beings do not disappoint. When you’re scrolling through their Instagram or looking at their Snap Stories, you realize just how real they are and that who they play on screen are simply themselves. Though a lot of the acting is over the top (which is obviously done on purpose), this show is incredibly raw and truthful about so many things. In a world where there is so much hate, Jane is there to say “who the hell cares”. So much that is said on this show the world needs to hear.

1. “Life is full of tough moments. You have to fight for what you want.” -Jane

Nothing in this world comes easy. If there is something we want to achieve, we have to make it happen on our own instead of just waiting around.

2. “I love you because you’re my best friend and I want to grow old with you. And right now, I am confused about every single thing in my life, except you.” -Jane

If Jane and Michael aren’t the perfect example of true love, then I don’t know who is.

3. "It doesn't matter where we live because wherever you are is home to me." -Michael

Such a simple sentence says so much about life and love. If you truly love someone, wherever you are together is home. Being with the person you love is all it takes to make a home.

4. “I’ll see you tomorrow and then every day for the rest of our lives.” -Michael

If you find your great love, hold on to them and never let go.

5. "Because I'm a fighter. You should know that about me. I'm a fighter." -Michael

Fight for what you believe in, fight for your one true love. Fight for the things you hold dearest to your heart and don't let them go.

You laugh, you cry, and you stress eat a lot of yummy food that you may or may not regret eating later (hey, you do you). Jane the Virgin will make you feel all the feels while being incredibly real and honest. The best part about this show is how refreshingly honest the dialogue is. Characters fight. They have sex. They work things out. They laugh and they cry. It’s so easy to find a character you relate to because so much of the content of this show is what normal, non celebrity people go through. We all go through heartbreak, we all go through rough spots with our families, and we all find a way to go on with our lives. That’s what life is all about.