It's Okay to Not Have Everything Together

"I don't know what is happening but I do know the Lord is uprooting me to plant something better"

196
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/12/29/6365017323087201182034268345_DSCN0311.JPG

I’m using this as an outlet to let all of my thoughts, frustrations, anything I keep bottled up inside of me; out.

So here we go.

Hi, my name is Anna and I’m struggling. With what you may ask? Life, the next chapter, it kind of feels like everything. It’s a heavy weight on my shoulders not really knowing what’s going to happen. And if we’re being honest here I feel like I’m continually being dunked under water, barely catching a breath. It’s kind of the same feeling as being bombarded by questions at family functions, “What are studying?” “Where are you at now?” “Where are you going after?” “What are you going to do when you graduate?” I’ll admit it, I don’t have everything together and I want to scream.

To most people, it seems like I have my life together. But I don’t, I’m so far from having everything together. And at first it was hard to come to terms with, and I still struggle with it, but after you sit down and clear your mind from whatever is occupying it you realize “This is normal. This is okay.” This feeling of being lost or confused is completely okay.

I don’t know what you are specifically struggling with, but I feel your pain, your frustration, the anxiety for what happens next. I understand, I’m praying for you and with you, even if I’m just a stranger to whoever is reading this. We’re all in the together.It’s important to know you’re not alone.

I was scrolling through Pinterest and saw this quote that inspired me to sit down and throw my feelings into a word document. It says, “I don’t know what is happening but I do know the Lord is uprooting me to plant something better”.

Whatever you’re struggling with, put it all in God’s hands. Trust in him, for he knows your plans and they’re going to be great. Pray to God about it, have a talk with him. I know it’s hard sometimes to wait for His perfect plan, but a little bit of patience and faith is all you need.

It’s okay to not have everything together. I’ve learned it’s normal.

————

——

-

I don’t know about you but that felt good to get off my chest.