It's OK To Not See College In Your Future

"Going to college will not matter in heaven"

3

First of all, I need to say this is no way near downing anyone who wants to go to college. This is just stating the fact that college isn't for everyone.
College isn't for everyone and that's okay.
It starts off when you're young.. too young.. You hear the same thing over and over, "You need to go to college to get your education. It's the only way you'll get a good paying job." Let me just say that's total bull. I know plenty of successful people who didn't go to college. Maybe that's just luck, but who's to say you don't have that luck as well?
Then, once you get into high school you'll start to hear, "Where are you planning on going to college?" or "What do you wanna major in?" I'm sorry because you'll probably have to hear those questions from freshman to senior. If you're anything like me you probably try to dodge those questions as much as you can. Trust me if anyone gets it, it's me. Now a days people make it out as if college is mandatory and if you don't go to college you'll be nothing and that's so not the case.
I don't see what college will give you. More education? Yes. I believe some of us may need it or even want it. But, if we don't want it does that mean we are gonna be unsuccessful? No, absolutely not. The only thing college is going to give you without a doubt is; less sleep, debt, you're going to be full of stress, and you might even cry a little bit. Going to college doesn't even mean you'll get a good paying job. So why go to school for 4 more years if its not something you want to do?
I absolutely hate when people make it out as if college is something everyone needs to do. High school isn't easy for everyone. If you're like me then you probably struggled though high school. Barely passing, so forgive me if I don't want to spend four more years of torturing myself if I may not even get a good job.
I'm writing this to all the boys and/or girls who may feel that they are being pressured into going to college. If you decide college isn't for you. That's okay. You're not alone.
College isn't for me and I'm okay with that.