Are People Ready For Summer Yet?
Seasonal

It's Still March But I'm Ready For Summer

Where are you summer?

315
https://www.pexels.com/photo/sunglasses-sunset-summer-sand-46710/

I always get excited for fall and winter. And don't get me wrong, they are arguably the best seasons because they bring all the best things to us. Cute sweaters, adorable boots, and some snow are all things that make me extremely happy.

For about a month.

And after that month, I just get so tired of the cold weather and early nights. Let's be honest with ourselves: winter is exhausting.

It's March, it's still cold, and I'm completely ready for summer to be here already. Honestly, we can skip spring, because I am just in the mood for summertime.

Imagine it now: the sun doesn't set until 9 p.m., you can show off your cute new bathing suit, and you don't have to worry about wearing a coat every single time you go outside. Sound amazing, right?

Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. After all, we still have quite a bit of time until summer is here. At least two more months of snow and freezing cold wind separate me from the end of school year and the bliss of summer.

But even though there's still a lot of time to go until the summer, I can't help but be excited already. I can't help but be thinking about cute outfits I can wear once it's warm outside and all the amazing experiences I'll be able to have over the summer that I never get to do when it's cold outside and I'm stuck on campus.

Anyone else craving summer now?