It's Been A While

It's Been A While

"Baby come back.." "Ok. Ok. I will." LOL, so happy to be writing again!

3
It's Been A While
google images

Hello everyone. It feels like it's been forever since I've written anything!

And it has been.

I have missed writing so much because it is a way for me to express myself and get all of my thoughts out and where I can, along with everyone else, read them and hopefully make sense of it all. Even in all the mess that it is!

I have been away for a while now and have really been thinking about different topics that I could write about...

Some I have kind of touched on before in previous topics and some are things that have just been weighing heavy on my heart and mind.

So.. now that I am back.

My next article will be about something that means a lot to me. It is a topic that I hold dear. If there was ever a time that it needed to be shared I feel like that time is now.

It's not about all of the silly politics. Nor is it about schooling. Or boys.

I hope it is something that will encourage you. Especially the ladies!

I suppose it could speak to some men a little bit. Who knows?

Ok. I'm done rambling now..

Can't wait to get it all written and published.

I look forward to each of you reading it soon!

Xoxo,

Summer