Is The Bachelor Staged?

Is The Bachelor Staged?

After the last few episodes some would say yes.

43

If you are part of "The Bachelor" nation then you know the whole season we waited for the fence jump. They pushed it out in every episode when they said, "Next time on The Bachelor."

They held us in the entire season, knowing we would watch until that episode aired. After the episode did air, it left me wondering if things on the bachelor are staged.

Colton's season was pretty bland from the beginning. Nothing much was happening besides the typical girl fights that are bound to happen every season.

Finally, it was down to the last few episodes and things started to heat up. After watching Cassie and Colton's breakup on live television, I felt my heart break into a million pieces.

Then, the famous fence jump that we waited for since episode one finally happen. Colton was so upset and heartbroken over Cassie leaving that he felt like he had no other option than to jump the fence.

After reading the article, "Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph's Breakup Was So Staged," it left me wondering if it was even real. It is speculated that Colton was just going to let Tayshia and Hannah go and that would be the end of the show, with Cassie being the only girl left.

Since Colton's season was so bland up until Cassie and Colton's breakup and the fence jump, what if the producers made those things happen so viewers of the shows would stay interested. If it wasn't for the climactic scene, the ratings would've been low. So, they had to add a little spice to the show.

Now, this is pretty stretched since you could see in Colton's eyes during his and Cassie's breakup he was pretty heartbroken. It would be pretty hard for someone to fake that many tears. Then again, producers will make anything happen just for better ratings.

No matter what though, in the end, Colton got his happy ending with Cassie. I personally loved Cassie since day one and I was so excited to see that Colton fell in love with her, whether it was fake or not.