I Never Understood Lululemon Hype — Till I Tried It

I Never Understood The Hype About Lululemon — Till I Tried It, And Now I'm A Customer For Life

I decided to try out Lululemon's bestsellers and here is what I thought.

12

After having one of my most trusted friends tell me that Lululemon literally changed their activewear life, I figured it was time for me to give it a shot despite the high price tag.

After trying out these top sellers I can genuinely say that I will now be a regular customer of Lululemon. Although the price point is high I believe that these are quality products that will last a long time and that I will get my money's worth.

Lululemon also offers alterations and repairs so that adds to my opinion. And, I had an amazing experience in store when buying these products: it was super clean, the lighting in the fitting rooms was awesome and the employees were so kind.

Align Legging

Align Leggings

Lululemon

My rating: 9/10

I love these leggings. It feels like I have nothing on. They are amazing and feel literally like butter. However, these leggings are more for lounging and athlesiure not really for working out.

Otherwise these are the perfect leggings. Every other pair of leggings I buy will be compared to these ones because they are that amazing.

Would I buy this again: Yes

Hotty Hot Shorts

Hotty Hot Short V2

Lululemon

My rating: 10/10

I gave these a perfect score because not only are these awesome for lounging, look cute on and have great features but they also work amazing for working out.

These shorts are lined and have a secret pocket in the side. Although, they could be a little short depending on your preference I did not find this inhibiting or a reason to deduct points.

Would I buy this again: Yes

Swiftly Tech Short Sleeve

Swiftly Tech Short Sleeve

Lululemon

My rating: 8/10

This is the Lululemon top. It is great for working out but can be a little uncomfortable for lounging. I would recommend sizing up if you are buying this for more lounge/athlesiure.

Otherwise, I love the wicking fabric and the fit/cut but I don't really like the price tag.

Would I buy this again: Yes but not for full price.

Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve

Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve

Lululemon

My rating: 9/10

I love this top. it is the perfect long sleeve workout/lounge top. It is the right weight and it has the same fit/cut of the short sleeve. I love the thumb holes also.

Would I buy this again: Yes