Is Hillary Clinton Sick?

Is Hillary Clinton Sick?

On Hillary's Health Concerns
18

I’m not a conspiracy theorist. Lets get that out of the way right off the bat. I don’t have a tin foil hat and I don’t believe in every little conspiracy out there. With that being said, I am also not that gullible and I don’t believe everything anybody tells me. Over the course of the last month or so (really ever since receiving the nomination at the Democratic National Convention) Hillary Clinton’s appearances have been rather spotty while Republican nominee, Donald J. Trump, had made several appearances (including one in Louisiana for the flood victims). For that reason, I became very concerned.

On a national level I support Hillary Clinton’s campaign for President (though I will personally vote for Jill Stein since I live in a state in which Donald Trump has locked up) because she is the lesser of two evils. Because of that I became very concerned as to why she has made so little appearances. I thought that perhaps she might be having health problems since she has had some in the past. But the DNC and Clinton supporters called me sexist for being legitimately concerned about the health of someone running for the most powerful position in the world. They said nothing was wrong with her. They said she was a healthy as a horse. Fast-forward a few weeks to the 9/11-memorial ceremony. Hillary Clinton had to leave the event early and then collapsed as she was trying to get inside her car. Turns out, I was right and all the Clinton supporters who insisted that the only reason I was concerned for her health is because I’m a sexist misogynist who doesn’t think that women should be put in a position of power finally admitted it to themselves that she was ill. Now they say that she has pneumonia. I get it, people get sick. It happens. But at the risk of being called a sexist again, I’m not sure that I believe them when they say that she only has pneumonia. Think about it, they lied from the beginning insisting that she was completely fine only to be exposed as liars when it was revealed that she was sick. But I’m getting ahead of myself. Lets take a look back at some things that have happened in the past to Hillary Clinton to see if her health is a real issue or if it is just a foolish concern like her supporters say.

There is a photo that surfaced on the Internet not too long ago from the Drudge Report of Hillary Clinton seemingly being helped up some stares. The Drudge Report pushed this story aggressively making its readers really question the health of Presidential hopeful, Hillary Clinton. Right wing conservatives hijacked the photo and they all called for Hillary Clinton to step down. Publications like the Independent Journal Review published an article to respond saying that she slipped on the top step. To be perfectly honest, it is completely possible that she really did slip on that top step and the photographer just snapped an unfortunate photo. If this were the only incident that called for concern, then I would say to forget about it because this photo is hardly proof.

However, this is not the only story of Hillary Clinton falling. In 2009 she broke her elbow and forced to have surgery after she fell while she was on her way to a meeting. In 2011 she collapsed while boarding a plane. In 2012 she fainted in her kitchen, which resulted in a concussion as well as a blood clot in her brain. Now in 2016 she collapsed yet again as she attempted to get into her car to leave the 9/11 memorial ceremony. For the most recent fall, they claimed that she passed out because she has pneumonia. The problem with that explanation is that fainting is not a symptom of dehydration. Then they said that she got overheated. That’s possible but the weather in New York that day was only in the seventies, which makes it highly unlikely that she was overheated. In the last several years we know of five times that she has fallen. That doesn’t even include the amount of times she has fallen privately without the media around. But I’ll grant her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe there is nothing wrong with her. I’m mean, maybe it’s just a coincidence that all of these falls happened so close together…but not so fast.

During an interview in 2016, it appears that Hillary Clinton is experiencing a seizure. During the DNC convention also in 2016, it appears that Hillary Clinton experiences another seizure as she leaves the stage. A couple of weeks ago, during a campaign stop in Cleveland, Hillary Clinton is seen having a major coughing fit that lasts several minutes. Six months ago she also has a long coughing fit. In fact, she’s had several coughing fits dating back to 2008.

In the end, I don’t know if Hillary Clinton is sick. All I know is that her doctor insists that she just has pneumonia. I do find it ironic, though, that when Bernie Sanders (the 75 year old Senator of Vermont) was running against her in the primaries, Hillary Clinton supporters called into question Bernie’s health. Bernie went to the doctor and released his health reports revealing that he was in perfect health. Personally, I think that Hillary Clinton she seek a second and possibly third opinion from doctors she doesn’t see regularly and then publicly reveal their findings. In fact, I think all presidential candidates should have to do that. This is the most powerful job in the world. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump should take it more seriously and follow Bernie’s example. If there really is nothing wrong with her, great. We’ll move on and I’ll support her in November. It wouldn’t hurt for Donald Trump to get a brain scan and possibly take an IQ test while they’re at it.