The Invistible person known as society.

The Invistible person known as society.

How deeper within, theires a pain going on that the pain we tolarate to look pretty.

21
The Invistible person known as society.
Jared Ribic Photagphy

We as girls have herd the phrase "beauty is pain" multiple times in our lives. We say this due to the pain it takes for our eyebrow game to be strong, or our nails to be on-fleek. We use it for the hours of sleep lost to make sure that our hair is teased and curled, to make sure our face is a spitting image of Barbie. What if I told you there was a dark secret to this so popular saying?

Every 62 minutes a person dies to a eating disorder. That 1 in 6 kids are bullied. On average, 9 million Americans will have some kind of plastic surgery.

My goal is for us to see the flipped side. What if, deep down, the real pain was to be considered beautiful in the eyes of society. Every one of us has a beauty routine, rather we know it or not. If it's getting up 3hours prior to your event and do your hair and make up, or simply getting up and brush your hair, it's a routine of readiness. What makes each of our routines different are the influences in our lives. The influence of magazines, our celebrates we follow on Instagram, ect. All these people spend so much of their personal time and money to look like that model, or that celebrity Kim Kardashian. For some weird reason society is an invisible individual that has set a standard that we all follow blindly deciding what's beautiful and what's not.

Even though on the outside these fake eye lashes and "stuff" makes us happy it is only satisfying for our physical need. Ponder upon this, is our inner self, our soul in need of happiness too? Our appearance wont make us happy if we are in constant purist of the latest trend, the next coolest make up brush. This constant race of trying to keep up with this term "beauty" in society, it will wear you out. I do not put trends under a but, but it's a different story when girls are starving them selves to look skinny enough. When they cut their selves because they can't bare to see them selves in the mirror. When you can't go out your front door without makeup on your face.

To truly love our selves, we need to know what love even looks like. How do we know what perfect love looks like? Do we go to our parents? Do we look at it in our accomplishments? Do we look for it in our relationships? There is one way to find this kind of love.. and it's JESUS. Jesus created you in His image. He loves you and made you with His hands! The same hands that formed the stars, grand cannon, and yet He loves you so much more than anything else! In the Bible it says that His thoughts towards you are good and that they are numbered more than the grains of sand!!! Jesus is in constant purist of you! He has a plan and future for you! You don't have to cut your self, or starve your self to feel beautiful. Jesus make the ultimate pain, for you. He died on a cross for you. You don't have to have all the trendy cloths. Jesus was actually pretty poor. He was in a big wash rag basically. Yet people ran to Him because of who He was. I highly recommend reading Psmals 139, ALL of it.