11 Of The Best Instagrammable Places To Eat In NYC

Artsy eateries to add to your bucket list!

15

I love going to the city, so I try to go visit my friends there as much as I can. There are so many great things to do at all times of the day there. New York City is filled with so many creative different places. There is something for everyone there. Even though we go out to eat all the time we always ended up stopping at places like taco bell, which a great but we wanted to expand our options and really take full advantage of the unique places the city has to offer. From a little quick stop in cafes to beautiful restaurants the city has it all. So here is a list of 11 fun places to eat in New York City for you to try that are all Instagramable.

NoMo Kitchen

www.nomosoho.com

This beautiful hotel restaurant is right in SoHo and has something for every time of day.

Citizens of Chelsea

media-cdn.tripadvisor.com

Has nice Australian brunch vibes and all the food looks stunning.

Sauvage

static.urbandaddy.com

A very aesthetic French American bistro in Brooklyn.

SERRA by Birreria

www.nycgo.com

A pretty little rooftop restaurant that changes its looks with every season.

Black Tap

www.thenational.ae

If you love milkshakes and classic American style food, this is a great place to check out.

The Sugar Factory

ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com

You can find this sweet little place in the meat packing district pretty close to the High Line.

Max Brenner

www.tokyoweekender.com

This is a really cute chocolate restaurant that has locations in a few countries but the one in NY is on Broadway.

Nutella Cafe

media.timeout.com

if you love Nutella this is definitely the place for you! They have crepes, waffles, gelato, drinks, and much more, all with Nutella in it.

Big Gay Ice Cream

live.staticflickr.com

There are three in Manhattan, and they serve fun ice cream combinations with unique combinations. The Salty Pimp is my personal favorite.

Panna II Garden

assets3.thrillist.com

A fun Indian restaurant that is covered in lights on 1st Ave. The only thing is it is cash only so make sure to stop at an ATM first.

Milkbar

upload.wikimedia.org

A cute chain you can find around Manhattan that has a bunch of different desserts.