Top 10 Insta-worthy Spots in Santa Monica

Get that perfect Insta shot with my top 10 list!

17892
shitthappns.tumblr.com

Santa Monica, California is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful cities on the West Coast. Locals and tourists alike flock to Instagram-worthy spots throughout the city. From high-profile locations like the Third Street Promenade and the Santa Monica Pier to deliciously adorable eateries like Urth Caffé and Sweet Rose Creamery, I’m showcasing Santa Monica’s best locations to snap an Instagram.

Take a look at my top 10 Insta-worthy spots in Santa Monica, California:

1. Ocean Avenue, Santa Monica

Ocean Avenue runs along PCH and features an amazing view of the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Monica Pier. Ocean Avenue is also known for a slew of famous hotels (and food trucks!) that are perfect for a simple Instagram.

2. Main Street Murals

Cruise down Main Street in Santa Monica to find a wide variety of picturesque murals.

3. Pico Boulevard Wall

Across from the Santa Monica Bowling Alley, this multicolored wall is an Instagram "must."

4. The Brandy Melville "California" Wall

The Brandy Melville website, tumblr, and Instagram is littered with pictures of this bright pink wall. Find this location adjacent to the Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica.

5. The Santa Monica Bowling Alley

Want to go on a date at the SM Bowling Alley? Me too. This bowling alley is one of my favorite places to sneak a picture with my significant other.

6.The Santa Monica Pier

This location is a Santa Monica staple. The pier is famous for its roller coaster and Ferris wheel and is featured in many adds and commercials!

7. The Santa Monica Boardwalk

Stop and snap a picture with your "best bud" on the Santa Monica Boardwalk!

Start walking towards Malibu and you'll run into some pretty wacky (but beautiful) homes, too!

8. Urth Caffé, Main Street

Urth Caffé is my absolute favorite spot to get a quick Instagram. The restaurant's plating and presentation is unrivaled.

9. Lemonade Restaurant

Lemonade Restaurant supports my healthy eating habits as well as my lemonade addiction. Oh, and Lemonade has ridiculously Insta-worthy food!

10. Sweet Rose Creamery

Located in North Santa Monica, Sweet Rose Creamery is famous for its aesthetically pleasing ice cream and scenery. Join me for a scoop!

Santa Monica is a playground. I love exploring this city and my best friend and I are always looking for great photo locations. This list of "Top 10 Insta-worthy Spots in Santa Monica" features my go-to spots for getting that perfect Instagram.

I hope you get the shot!