7 Inspiring Quotes That Will Motivate You Today And Every Day Of Your Week

Stop waiting to chase your dreams. Set your goals and start working toward them today.

240

Here are a few quotes to help you start your week off right.

1. "You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending." - C.S. Lewis

We are all traveling on our own path or unique journey through this crazy life. Regardless of how your day, week, month, or year is going, start your day with a clear head. Ask yourself questions. How are you today? Where are you currently and where do you want to be? Plan and take the appropriate steps to get there. You and only you have the ability to take control of your life and seize the things you want out of life. What are you waiting for?

2. "Quit hiding your magic, the world is ready for you." - Danielle Doby

Stop doubting your greatness, and own it. Share your light, your ideas, your courage, your creativity, your love, your kindness, and your passion with the world. Don't let fear or insecurities keep you from sharing your "magic" with people. Have confidence in yourself and your abilities. Go after your goals and chase your dreams, no matter how big they may be.

3. "The key to success is to start before you are ready." - Marie Forleo

Are we ever really ready, for anything in life? Not really, life just happens. Things come up unexpectedly, things change, plans get derailed, and one is left to start over, or transform. Don't make excuses for yourself or wait to accomplish what you want out of life because you're "not ready". Be brave, have faith, go forth and conquer.

4. "May the flowers remind us why the rain was so necessary." - Xan Oku

One thing to remember along the way is that life is not easy. Growth is a process and a long one at that. Do not expect results overnight, good things take time. We all face different struggles and hardships. When things get difficult, hold onto hope for the future. There is indeed a light at the end of the tunnel. When you've finally made it to dry land and have transformed through all you've been through, look back on those hard times. Recall the lessons you've learned and how they impacted you. Without the rain, we cannot flourish and evolve into better human beings. Learn, continue to grow, and share your journey with others.

5. "Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely." - Roy T. Bennett

Every day is a gift. What you choose to do with it, is another story. Choose to focus on positivity, happiness, kindness, love, and respect. When you choose to radiate these positive energies, that same energy will find you. If you choose to show yourself and others around you kindness, love, and respect, chances are you will probably receive this in return. You have the choice to decide how you conduct yourself, how you treat people, and what outcome your day will have. Also, do not forget the impact you have on someone else's day. Choose to make someone smile.

6. "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it." - Charles R. Swindoll

Life is short, shit happens. Learn to roll with it.

7. "If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

Need I say anymore? If Walt can build an empire, so can you. Go out there and slay today!

From Your Site Articles