6 Powerful, Bold Women To Look Up To In 2021

We love seeing successful women doing important things!

45
Photo by sobhan joodi on Unsplash

Throughout history, women have fought tirelessly to change the world and have achieved many remarkable things! While there are tons of amazing women who have accomplished groundbreaking things, here are a few women who have worked hard to get where they are and are opening the path for others to follow.

1. Malala Yousafzai is brave.

@malala/Instagram

Malala Yousafzai is a Pakistani education advocate who was shot by a gunman at the age of fifteen. She survived and became a Pakistani education advocate, the youngest person to ever receive the Nobel Peace Prize and has graduated from Oxford. Read more about her here!

2.  Ariel Adams is inspiring.

@themoneyrealtor/ Instagram

Ariel Adams, also known as @themoneyrealtor on Instagram, is an amazing example of how utilizing platforms can make you tons of money. In just 90 days, Ariel made $100,000 just through Instagram sales! You can read about her here!

3.  Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a phenomenal leader.

@aoc/Instagram

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was able to become the youngest woman to be elected to Congress in just one year! She has also done many things after being sworn in, such as raising $1 million dollars for COVID-19 relief and many more things! Read more about her here.

4. Stacey Abrams is dedicated.

@staceyabrams/Instagram

Stacy Abrams and a group of other activists were able to flip the state of Georgia from red to blue by dismantling voter suppression! You can read about her here.

5. Isra Hirsi is an excellent advocate.

@israhirsi/ Instagram

Isra Hirsi is a 17 year old climate and racial justice advocate! She also is a Co-Founder of the US Youth Climate Strike and even has been a Ted Talk speaker! She is an amazing example that how no matter how young you are or what you look like, you can make a difference. Read more about her here!

6. Megan Rapinoe is bold.

@mrapinoe/Instagram

Megan Rapinoe may be known for leading the U.S. Soccer team to becoming World Cup Champions, but she also is a woman's right activist who is fighting for equal pay and is suing the United States Soccer Federation for gender discrimination! Read more about her here!