Here are some quotes that will uplift you if you are feeling down and it seems like nothing is going right in your life.

1. "When life puts you in tough situations, don't say "why me," say "try me" - Anonymous

2. "Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire" - Anonymous

3. "Sometimes when things are falling apart they may be falling into place" - Anonymous

4. "Don't forget that you are human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus where you are headed." - Unknown

5. "Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride" -Gary Allen.

6. "Every morning you have choices, continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them." - Unknown

7. "Some days you eat salads and go do yoga, some days you eat cupcakes and refuses to put on pants its called balance." - Unknown

8. "Sometimes we have to stop being scared and just go for it. Either it will work or it will not. That is life. "- Anonymous

9. "The past can not be changed forgotten, edited or erased; it can only be Accepted. " - Unknown

10. "Often people that criticize your life are usually the people that don't know the price you paid to get where you are today"- Unknown

11. " Do not judge my path you haven't walked in my shoes.... or riding on my broom" - A.M Galdorcraeft

12. "Never apologize for saying what you feel. That's like saying sorry for being real. " -Unknown

13. "Never trade what you want most for what you want at the moment. It only leads to failure." - Unknown

14. "Never stop doing your best because someone didn't give you credit. " Unknown

15. "Who you were, who you are and who you will be are three different people. " - unknown