18 Inspirational Broadway Quotes To Brighten Your Day
Theater

What's more supportive than a broadway showtune?

20047

The world of musical theatre is one of the most welcoming and supportive communities there are. Musicals consistently preach messages of love and acceptance and being who you are. It's no wonder these shows make for some of the most inspirational quotes out there.

"Being true to yourself never goes out of style." - Legally Blonde

"Forget regret, or life is yours to miss." - Rent

"Climb every mountain, ford every stream, follow every rainbow till you find your dream." - The Sound of Music

"You can change the world if you change your mind." - Kinky Boots

​​"Death does not discriminate between the sinners or the saints." - Hamilton

​​"I'll eat some breakfast, then change the world." - Hairspray

​​"No one deserves to be forgotten. No one deserves to fade away." - Dear Evan Hansen

​​"Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise." - Les Miserables

​​"Now is the time to seize the day, Stare down the odds and seize the day.” - Newsies

​​"When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high.” - Carousel

​​"I got a feeling there's a miracle due gonna come true, coming to me. Could it be? Yes it could. Something's coming. Something good, if I can wait.” - West Side Story

​​"And you know life can be beautiful." - Heathers

​​"Heart don't fail me now. Courage don't desert me." - Anastasia

​​"Dreams come and they go, but hold them and keep them and know that you need them" - Waitress

​​"All that matters now is where I go from here." - Finding Neverland

​​"Kiss today good-bye and point me towards tomorrow."? - A Chorus Line

​​"When you choose to lose yourself, who knows what you might find." - Aladdin

​​"Everybody's got dreams. I got plans." - Bonnie and Clyde