Inspiration For Everyone

Inspiration For Everyone

Literature Can Sooth Anyones Soul

16
Inspiration For Everyone
Google

Life is very hard and sometimes it is self-inflicted. We worry ourselves to death even though we may have amazing lives. I find it very relaxing to read kind words of inspiration from bible quotes to poems. Life is amazing and beautiful and sometimes we need to take a step back and breath. Here are some kind words that I always turn to in times of struggle, pain, or sadness.

1. Corinthians 13

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres...And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.

I have this bible verse tattooed on my right wrist. Whenever I feel inadequate or unloved, I read this quote and remember that love is patient. It takes time to find that happiness. It will be okay because I know that I am loved and that I do matter to a lot of people.

2. Invictus- William Ernest Henley

Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance, My head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears Looms but the Horror of the shade. And yet the menace of the years Finds and shall find me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.

I also have this tattoo on my body. This gives me strength when I feel like I am powerless. I do know that I am the master of my fate, and that I am the captain of my soul. I control my life. Nobody can control my thoughts and my decisions.

3. Footprints in the Sand

One night I dreamed a dream. As I was walking along the beach with my Lord. Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand, One belonging to me and one to my Lord. After the last scene of my life flashed before me, I looked back at the footprints in the sand. I noticed that at many times along the path of my life, especially at the very lowest and saddest times, there was only one set of footprints. This really troubled me, so I asked the Lord about it. "Lord, you said once I decided to follow you, You'd walk with me all the way. But I noticed that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my life, there was only one set of footprints. I don't understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me." He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you. Never, ever, during your trials and testings. When you saw only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you."

No matter what you feel, you will never be alone. The Lord will always carry you in tough times. Always pray for love and happiness.

4. Finding Nemo

Hey, Mr. Grumpy Gills… When life gets you down, you know what you gotta do? Just keep swimming.

You really just got to keep pushing ahead when life gets rough. It will most certainly get tough too, but you just need to keep swimming. The good and beautiful days will come again. Patience is a virtue.

5. Great Fear of All- Osho

The greatest fear in the world is of the opinions of others. And the moment you are unafraid of the crowd you are no longer a sheep, you become a lion. A great roar arises in your heart, the roar of freedom.

Once you realize people's opinions are irrelevant, you will be free. You will have so much less stress because you aren't worrying about what other people think of you.

6. The Perks of Being a Wildflower

We accept the love we think we deserve.

Self-love is important. If we understand how important we are as an individual, we will have high standards for how we should be treated. This matters greatly so we don't get hurt easily.

7. Insanity

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

You have to work for many things in your life. You won't always be handed everything. You will need to test many different things to see how it works. Life will be very hard, but always change up things to get different results.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

If you want the world to be a good place, it starts with you. Make sure you know what kind of person you are first and that you are doing right by people.

9. Our Deepest Fear- Marianne Williamson

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

We are constantly questioning ourselves saying we can't do something or that we will fail. What if we say how much good from something can happen? We would be beyond powerful if we realized how much we can do and how much we affect people.

10. Isaiah 6

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Do not be afraid to be selfless and sacrifice yourself for the ones you love. Be a risk taker. Love endlessly and always be there for everyone.