Cheap Fall Date Ideas

9 Free Or Inexpensive Fall Date Ideas For You And Your Spooky Boo

9. Nap together.

3871

Fall is creeping upon us, ghouls and gals! You know what that means, right? Candy corn, pumpkin carving, pumpkin spice lattes. I don't know about you, but I love fall. It's probably my favorite season. It gives me the perfect excuse to layer up and digest pumpkin flavored things.

But enough about my love for fall and more about what you and your spooky boo can do to stay warm while saving money! You don't need to spend a fortune to have fun.

1. Go to a pumpkin patch.

The more obvious date: go to a pumpkin patch! It's free unless you buy a pumpkin, and even then it shouldn't be that expensive.

2. Carve pumpkins.

Once you've picked out your desired pumpkins, carve them out together! Turn it into a contest if you'd like. Best pumpkin gets a kiss!

3. Go to haunted houses or corn mazes.

These also shouldn't be too expensive. The corn mazes I went to back in high school offered a student discount for all three mazes. Check out your local Halloween themed attractions to see what they offer!

4. Explore something abandoned.

Going along with the scary theme of things, go explore something abandoned. Do it legally of course (if that's possible).

5. Go on a hike.

Depending on where you live, it's never a bad time to go on a hike. It's free and you really get to see fall in all its glory!

6. Have a picnic.

Have a fall themed picnic! Prepare yourself a cute little meal, set up a blanket on a pile of leaves (or grass), and enjoy each other's companies!

7. Bake Halloween cookies.

If you and your ghoulfriend like baking, bake Halloween themed cookies together! Unlike the pumpkin carving contest, the both of you win in the end.

8. Watch scary movies.

I love scary movies all year round, but October is the time I can really go all out! And it's socially acceptable to do so, too. So, take advantage of this. Snuggle up on the couch, get your fireplace going, and have a scary movie marathon!

9. Nap together.

And now for my personal favorite. I mean, sleeping is free, right? It's never not a good time to have a nap date!