Why It Is Important To Be A #GirlBoss

Why It Is Important To Be A #GirlBoss

It is time to take your passions to the next level and become the #GirlBoss you've always wanted to be.
24

I am the next #GirlBoss...are you?

Sophia Amoruso, the Author of the very famous book #GirlBoss, takes her stand on the importance of being a bad a** woman in the working world against the sea of men.

"Don't let The Man get to you. OK? Cool. Then let's do this," Sophia Amoruso.

I am here to share and speak the importance of learning how to be a #GirlBoss.

We are taught all the proper manners at a young age, shown the best way to dress and get upset when we chip a nail...yeah right.

It is our time. To all the ladies who feel the passion within their blood and see a path that has been calling your name, it is time to go get it. It starts with learning to grow past our insecurities that have been brought upon us and OWN whatever we have to offer to be a #GirlBoss.

As a woman, it can be difficult to take our potential and expand it out into the world. Your creative and strong mind is ready for you to embrace your power and show everyone what you are made of.

Are you a #GirlBoss already?

Do you work so hard for what you love that you are constantly trying to find new innovative ways to do it?

Is your work never done? Not because you don't complete it, but you love it so much you want to make it perfect, make it be YOU. Is your hustle real? Do you work and work and work until your heels quit too? If you have a dream and you go after it, you mean business.

Are you sharing your journey with others? #GirlBosses in the present are proud and determined to make a name, brand, and life for themselves. Not only that, but they don't want to do it alone. They want support, love and an audience to embrace the hard work they are doing.

You embrace the struggle. The struggle of your dream taking a long, long time. The struggle of late nights, many jobs and always trying to stay ahead of the game.

Any of this speaking to you? If not, no worries you can still become a #GirlBoss as long as you have a goal, passion, and a dream you want to see come to life.

Tips from Sophia Herself:

1. Mistakes will get you everywhere

You need to make mistakes to push towards your dream. You need to constantly be challenging yourself so you grow as not only a person and woman but a leader.

2. Be you

As women, we have the power to be sweet, charming and caring. When people see the other side, the strong and brave, it is empowering and not only will you look fearless but you will feel fearless.

3. Work hard and work harder

The harder you work for something you enjoy..the more in love you will fall with your passions. What is better than loving what you do?

We all have dreams. We all have goals. But, there are #GirlBosses that push beyond all limits to show their strength and dedication to the world. The world needs more #GirlBosses. I am ready...are you?