For centuries, music has always been an amazingly creative way to tell stories and to speak out about the way someone may feel about specific subject matters. Writers use it as a way to use their voice and listeners use it as a way to find comfort, peace, and even relativity.
In a way, music is like medicine. Here's a list of lyrics that are incredibly impactful and meaningful that you should actually listen to; not only with your ears but with your heart.
1. "Nobody said it was easy" - The Scientist, Coldplay
[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F01%2F04%2F636191511915689087-70026785_200_s.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=735&h=ffaaed8c60c636c7c0d1b93d326c35a9886e0105d0d91cb8614b29464a642033&size=980x&c=1597273268 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2017%252F01%252F04%252F636191511915689087-70026785_200_s.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D735%26h%3Dffaaed8c60c636c7c0d1b93d326c35a9886e0105d0d91cb8614b29464a642033%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1597273268%22%7D" expand=1]
2. "You use your words as a weapon dear. But your blades don't hurt when you have no fear. You think that you're deep under my skin, trying to keep me suffering. If you use your words as a weapon, then as a weapon, I'll shed no tears." - Words As Weapons, Birdy
[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F01%2F04%2F6361915146241262721602895814_original.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=905&h=1c427fd284a605631bf719ca933ffe4a0bf1f6c86d26af34d69f49f1500533eb&size=980x&c=2107428536 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2017%252F01%252F04%252F6361915146241262721602895814_original.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D905%26h%3D1c427fd284a605631bf719ca933ffe4a0bf1f6c86d26af34d69f49f1500533eb%26size%3D980x%26c%3D2107428536%22%7D" expand=1]
3. "Cause' I'm not perfect, I'm flawed and if you don't like that get lost." - Superficial Love, Ruth B
4. "What's wrong with being confident?" - Confident, Demi Lovato
5. "Don't give up, you're enough, you will be just fine." - Light a Fire, Rachel Taylor
6. "So come on let it go, just let it be. Why don't you be you, and I'll be me. An everything that's broke, leave it to the breeze. Why don't you be you, and I'll be me. - Let It Go, James Bay
7. "Never let your fears decide your fate." - Kill Your Heroes, Awolnation
8. "Funny when times get hard, at the last moment when you're supposed to charge. Always on the longest yard, oh, they feel their feet getting cold. I'll get it if you need it, I'll search if you can't see it. You're thirsty I'll be rain, you get hurt I'll take your pain." - Soldier, Gavin DeGraw
9. "I know your heart been broke again, I know your prayers ain't been answered yet, I know you're feeling like you got nothing left. Well lift your head, it ain't over yet. So move, keep walking." - Move (Keep Walking), Toby Mac
10. "Oh if God is on my side, who can be against me." - Wasteland, NEEDTOBREATHE