Where to look for a qualified immigration attorney or counsellor?
News

Reliable and Genuine Immigration Counsellor

18

It is crucial to choose a reliable and genuine immigration counsellor if you decide to go down this path. Follow these guidelines to locate an appropriate canada immigration consultant in india:

• Inquire about suggestions

For recommendations on immigration experts, talk to people you know who have been to Canada or who have relocated there.

• Verify if they have the proper licencing or registration.

Be careful to choose a certified immigration consultant to assist you with your Canadian visa application, since the Canadian government will not work with unlicensed service providers. The CICC record makes it possible to look for a specific Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) by name, location, and licencing status. Consultancies offering assistance with study permit applications to Canadian universities and colleges are included on the CICC's list of Regulated International Student Immigration Advisors (RISIA).

• Seek out information about their education and work history.

Asking about a consultant's training, credentials, and experience are all important factors to consider when narrowing down your list of prospects. You may also inquire about references or a list of previous candidates they have assisted who would be willing to provide feedback.

• Inquire about the costs and services they provide.

Although most RCICs provide the same services, others may provide something more specific, such as public relations consultants for Canada. The price they charge and the services they provide should be specified. If you want to be sure you aren't getting overcharged, it's a good idea to seek quotations from many experts in your region.

Obtain a signed agreement: It is crucial to have everything agreed upon between you and the consultant put into writing, including the services they will perform and the amount you will pay. Before signing the contract, make sure you've read it well.

How much does it typically cost to hire an immigration lawyer in Canada?

Consultants for Canadian immigration may charge anything from a few hundred dollars to tens of thousands of dollars, depending on the complexity of the case, the company's size and reputation, and the specific services you need. According to a recent study, the following is the typical fee range for canada immigration consultant in india, depending on the nature of your request:

• If you apply via Express Entry, you'll pay between $1,000 and $4,500 for the main applicant and $500 for each accompanying applicant.
  • It costs between $2,500 and $5,000 to apply to a provincial nominee program, with an extra $500 required for each subsequent candidate. The price might be as little as $1000 in certain nations.
  • Permission to conduct research costs between $750 and $2,250. If this is your second or subsequent application that has been denied, the costs may be greater.
  • Costs between $600 and $1,000 for a "Post-Graduate Work Permit" (PGWP).
  • Obtaining a work permit will cost between $1,600 and $3,500, with the exact amount depending on the nature of the permit and whether or not your line of employment necessitates an LMIA.
  • Cost of becoming a Canadian citizen ranges from $600 to $1,200.

Many potential immigrants to Canada seek the services of an immigration adviser or lawyer. It is crucial to choose a consultant that is authorized and has expertise with immigration applications before you hire them to represent you. If you hire an unlicensed consultant, you run the risk of having your application denied or possibly falling victim to fraud.