Imagine

Imagine we lived in a world

where we were blind to color

color of skin, color of life, color of love

Our eyes and minds were blind to bias

and our hearts were free to explore.

Imagine we lived in a world

where children weren't hungry

mothers weren't restless

and fathers stayed.

Imagine we lived in a world

where worth wasn't based upon

the amount likes, retweets,

or copy & pastes

we received in order to

feel relevant in this race

Imagine we lived in a world

where politics wasn't a game

but a movement used

to make a change

that bettered society

instead of perpetuating misogyny.

Imagine we lived in a world

where nuclear warfare

wasn't a reality

but humility and kindness

was the basis for morality

Imagine we lived in a world

where faith wasn't questioned

but used to heal the bruise

of wounded soldiers and the

abused.

Imagine we lived in a world

where women's bodies were a temple

and not a temptation

to degrade, demoralize, and objectify

because well "I'm a guy"

and its "aight".

Imagine we lived in a world

where disability wasn't

a reason for humility

but celebrated for

its unique ability

to brighten a room

instead of focus on gloom

because a grateful heart

is better than hateful art.

Imagine a world where

cities upon cities

weren't stricken with poverty

and people didn't rely on armed robbery

to provide for their starving

families who lived

out of Camrys

but the wealthy

could walk out of their

Bentleys and learn to serve

like our God, Jesus

instructed us to in His Word.

Imagine this world and create it.

1282749

802597

790306

510726

318360

452482

14 Last Minute Valentine's Day Gifts Your S.O. Will Love

If they love you, they're not going to care if you didn't get them some expensive diamond necklace or Rolex watch; they just want you.

306397

Let me preface this by saying I am not a bad girlfriend.

I am simply a forgetful one.

10 Helpful Tips For College Students Taking Online Courses This Semester

Here are several ways to easily pass an online course.

206295
Photo by Vlada Karpovich on Pexels

With spring semester starting, many college students are looking to take courses for the semester. With the pandemic still ongoing, many students are likely looking for the option to take online courses.

Online courses at one time may have seemed like a last minute option for many students, but with the pandemic, they have become more necessary. Online courses can be very different from taking an on-campus course. You may be wondering what the best way to successfully complete an online course is. So, here are 10 helpful tips for any student who is planning on taking online courses this semester!