15 Signs You're Always Colder Than Everyone Else
Politics

If you're always cold, you know these things.

18130
Hello Giggles

We all know those people that never seem to warm up, or maybe you are one of them. I know I am for sure, so here are a couple of things that the ones that are always cold feel.

During The Summer:

1. Even when it's warm outside, you most likely need a jacket of some kind. All of your nice, cute, and planned outfits are covered by jackets and coats, basically ruining your outfit.

2. Despite how warm it is outside, anything like the slightest bit of wind makes you cold. So when someone suggests sitting outside, they might as well ask you to sit on Mt. Everest.

3. Whenever you hold someone's hands they always reply with, "why are your hands so cold!"

4. The minute you go to a place with air conditioning, you freeze your butt off. With this, you also try to convince your roommates not to use air conditioning during the summer.

5. When you go home, you argue with your roommates to get the thermostat at a reasonable temperature. Not matter how much you negotiate, they never go further than 72 degrees, and you can't survive in anything less than 73 degrees.

During The Winter:

6. Outdoor events require so much preparation that by the end of the day, you're covered in 5000 layers and can't move your limbs.

7. Peeing in the middle of the night will feel like the end of the world, and if you need to move in your sleep, you better make sure your foot doesn't pop up outside the blanket.

8. Just how outfits are ruined in the summer, they are ruined in the winter as well. Your hair will always be ruined by wearing hats, earmuffs, hoods, and scarfs. Don't even think about doing your hair before you go out.

9. Every time you state that you are cold everyone replies with, " It's not even that cold."

10. Both your friends and family can vouch to say that you carry around a blanket with you everywhere, so you can stay warm.

11. You fascinate about moving to a warmer place when you're older. The biggest wish is that you find a place that is hot every winter.

12. Despite how much you hate it, you have to wear socks when you sleep.

13. You wear at least three layers at all times.

14. You hate leaving the house simply for that fact that you can't face the cold.

15. And lastly, there are an entire six months before summer.

So the next time you're telling someone it's not cold, always remember that there is always someone out there that is cold when you're not. Live it up.