6 Ways You Know It's Darty Season At Illinois State University

See ya at the lodge.

225
Nicole Talan

If you're a student at Illinois State University, you have most definitely been to a party. Who hasn't? But, when you take it outside on a 65-degree day, that's when the party turns into a darty. A day party. These usually follow the temperature warming up. Being from the midwest, we all live for warm days we can spend outside especially if they happen to be in the middle of February. You can't not spend the day outside. Here are a few ways you know it's darty season at ILSTU.

1. The Lodge is bumpin'.

Once it hits about 55 degrees, The Lodge is everyone's first stop. Although it's also the first place that always gets busted. The undercover cops are everywhere, but hey The Lodge is always a good time.

2. Every guy is wearing a jersey.

Jersey season has begun a bit early this year. The hoodie under the jersey is a classic go too when heading out to a darty. It's timeless and tells us that you're ready to down a six pack. Somehow almost every guy is wearing a different one.

3. Tickets on tickets on tickets.

Let's be real. Sops aren't the coolest here at ILSTU. Tickets for everyone is their mantra because we all have at least an extra $275 to blow for drinking one beer. If you're not being obnoxious, then who really cares how much you've drunk? Along as you're all good, they should be too.

4. Flannels are out.

Just like the jersey is for guys, the flannel is for girls. Throw it over a tank or tie it around your waist and you're ready to go. For some reason, they just pull the whole outfit together. Throw on some Timberlands and you have the darty look of the decade.

5. Making friends is even easier if you have a dog.

Bring out a cute little puppy and you'll have girls all over you. Doesn't matter if you're even a student here. You've got a dog, you're invited to the party. That dog will be on more Snap Stories and Instas than you can imagine.

6. Everyone's just a little more friendly.

There's definitely fewer guys asking "who do you know here." It's warm out and everyone's drinking. Who cares who you know here. We're all just trying to have a good time.

Illinois State knows how to darty, that's for sure. Get out side, crack open a beer, and throw on the Ray-Bands. It's probably going to be 30 degrees next weekend anyways with Illinois weather. Drink it down and darty it up.