Mom, Love You Forever

Mom, Love You Forever

And I'll like you for always.

8
Mom, Love You Forever
Kelly Mueller

Dear Mom,

I just want you to know that you are the strongest and most courageous woman I have ever known. My biggest accomplishment is knowing you are proud of me and all the things I do while I'm away at school.

I remember when I was little, I used to always say that I did not want to go to college but you always insisted that I didn't really have a choice, and I was going anyway. Thank you for pushing me to always succeed and put in all of my effort in everything that I try to do. When I was learning to read, you told me that I needed to learn to read because you won't always be there to read the menu for me at restaurants. And even though I now know how to read, I still wish you were here with me to read the menu.

We might have our ups and downs, but I know that you will always be there for me no matter what. You usually know what is best for me, even if I do not want to believe you. We fight and we irritate each other but I know without a doubt that you love me and always will.

Mostly I just want to use the opportunity to say thank you. You have sacrificed so much so that I could have as many opportunities as all the other kids and I am extremely grateful to have a mom like you to help lead me through life. Everything you have done since I was born was for me and I do not know how to say a thank you big enough. I appreciate everything you do for me and all the people in your life. You have been the best mom that I could have ever asked for and you mean the absolute world to me.

Love you to the moon,

Kelly