I’ll Be In Your Corner

I’ll Be In Your Corner

no matter what...day or night...rain or shine...you can always count on me

15
I’ll Be In Your Corner

I’ll Be In Your Corner

No matter what

Day or night

Rain or shine

You can always count on me

Dear,

I may have not always made it apparent and we may have had some (okay many) bumps in the road but I always have been and will continue to be one of your supporters. Despite the bickering. Despite never being on the same page. Despite all we have been through in the last 3 years. I will be here, even when you don't need or want me there.

As you continue on your journey through life with or without me, I will cheer you on with a smile and be happy for everything you accomplish. Through it all-your hardships and prosperity, dead-ends and accomplishments, fails, and achievements-through it all I will back you up and support you.

I know you do not need me. I know you may not even want me here. But I am here. I am ready to pick your head up when you are feeling down. Through your happiness and through your sorrows I will be ready to smile with you and teach you how to smile when it seems too damn hard to smile through the pain.

With all that being said...

I will no longer force myself into your life. I will be silent and on the sidelines while I support you. I will be awakened when you need me and step back when you don't. Regardless I will always be there, in your corner supporting you, silently...no matter what...day or night...rain or shine...you can always count on me.

Love,