If You've Never Heard Of A BlendJet, Keep Reading.

BlendJet allows me enjoy nutritious smoothies on the go.

34
Gina Brennan

Once again, I've fallen victim to another Instagram ad. During a casual afternoon scroll, I came across a product that I simply couldn't ignore - a BlendJet.

I've always always been a fan of making smoothies for breakfast, but after moving into my apartment a few months back, I realized I forgot to pack a blender. After quite a few busy months as a student, breakfast became the last priority on my list of things to do. Yet, when I discovered BlendJet, I was so intrigued by the simplicity of it that I had to order one for myself.

Unlike anything I have seen before, BlendJet is a portable blender that was created for convenience. It is slightly larger than the size of an average water bottle, and it gives you the benefits of an at home blender on the go. If you pack the right ingredients, you can easily make a smoothie wherever you are. You can also pick from a variety of colors to personalize your product.

Included inside of my BlendJet box was the blender itself, a charger and a small list of smoothie recipes to get me started. After a few weeks of using this product, I am happy to report that I am finally back on track with my breakfast regime. When I grocery shop, I tend to stock up on both fresh and frozen fruits, as well as fresh avocados and spinach. Though I typically have time to make my smoothies at home, there have been a few very rushed mornings in the process. In those instances, I quickly throw some ice cubes and frozen fruits into my blender, and with the touch of a button I have my smoothie reeady as I am walking out the door.

As a college student who is constantly on the go, BlendJet has been such a staple in terms of my personal self care. With the help of this product, I am no longer missing breakfast and I am getting the nutrients I need to keep me focused throughout my day.