If The Girls In Your Squad Were Bratz Dolls

You guys are baddest in the game, obviously.

2487
Toys R Us

Growing up, girls were pretty spoiled when it came to toys. I mean, we had Easy-Bake Ovens, Barbie, Fashion Plates, Polly Pockets— you name it, we were seriously blessed. The last doll of our doll-playing career couldn't have been better if you ask me. Bratz were a game changer. They were hip and edgy with the most fleeky style. These dolls promoted individualism despite some controversy their outfits might have caused amongst parents.

Every girl squad has their share of multiple standouts yet together they make a hot, one-of-a-kind group of gals. When the squad enters the room there's no denying that all eyes are on them. The best part? They don't even have to try... Much like the Bratz squad.

Every girl squad has their very own Bratz doll within them. Which one best describes you and your girls?

Cloe: The Blonde Angel

Every squad has your typical blue-eyed, blonde girl in the group. The cute, bubbly one that everyone loves. She's full of spunk and her smile is nothing short of contagious. She never takes a bad picture, either.

Yasmin: The Exotic One

Every squad has that one girl whose nationalities makes up for the most exotic mix. Her eyes alone have the ability to have jaws drop with the flip of her long, brown, beautiful hair. She's as sassy as she is sweet and genuine. She loves dancing and is super athletic. There's always something going on her life which her friends love to live vicariously through.

Jade: The Badass

Every squad has a certified badass. The one who does the most daring, unthinkable things. She's a total free-spirited, outdoorsy type of person. If the day's agenda was between sky-diving or bungee jumping, she'd say both. She's got an attitude, watch out for it.

Sasha: The Fierce AF One

Every squad has their very own Queen Bey. She's got soul and is just overall drop dead gorgeous. She takes the most "goal" type of pictures and her wardrobe is a dream. Everyone will agree with the fact that she's a babe, especially guys who go crazy over her sparkly eye.

Raya: The Lipstick Guru

Every squad has a newer, badder version of Barbie. Her makeup up game is always on point. Each time she goes out, she's got a new shade of lipstick on and totally owns it. She's "Insta famous" and despite stereotypical looks of being a girly-girl, she'll knock your socks off being a boss at freestyle rap.

Dana: All Black Everything Slay Machine

Every squad has that one girl who's all about "all black everything." Her hair, her lipstick, her outfit, her shoes— literally, you name it, it's all dark. She's no emo goth, don't get it twisted. She's basically the Victoria Beckham of the group, a true slay machine. She won't back down from arguing with you why leggings are indeed pants, so don't expect to win.

Meygen: The One Who Proves Physical Stereotypes Wrong

Every squad has that one who destroys stereotypes of their particular physical features. Meygen is just living proof that stereotypes are super lame and inaccurate. A prime example is why hate on this girl with red hair? You must be blind because beautiful is an understatement. This girl is so stunning, people love to hate her for it.

Fianna: The RBF (Resting B*tch Face) Queen

Every squad has that one girl who if looks had to kill, you'd choose her with zero hesitation. Her RBF game is too strong it's intimidating. If you don't know her you're likely going to assume she hates you but there's more than meets the eye. She's really funny and super nice, but sometimes you can't tell the difference between her RBF and if she's actually angry. Obviously, she's a babe.

Nikki: The Foodie

Every squad has that one girl who is just obsessed with food but blessed with the genes it doesn't ever show. Anywhere you go she's eagerly ready to try something new and take pictures of it. Her food-taking skills are 10/10 because she's mastered all the angles, filters, and focus. She's also the type of girl who will open the package of cookies and then ask to bring the remaining cookies home.

Bridgette: The Rihanna Look-A-Like

Every squad has that one girl who looks like she just stepped foot outside of the Pon de Replay music video version Rihanna. She's got a heart of gold and tans the best, rocking a new bikini every day during the summer. Her motto? Go with the flow.

Nevra: Middle-Eastern Smoke

Every squad has that one girl whose background is so different from everyone else. She's got that seductive look in her eyes and uses it towards her advantage at all times. That special kink about her only encourages her nightly goals of how many drinks she can scam guys into buying for her, and she loves every minute of it.

Katia: The Hot Mess

Every squad has that one girl who's a sex-kitten, plain and simple. She uses her looks and flirtatious ways to her advantage and is super guilty of being a hot mess express. You know, like when four of the six guys she's texting all show up at the same bar, the same night. Her carefree nature only becomes more carefree as the night goes on as she recklessly makes out with someone she shouldn't in front of someone else she shouldn't, just laughing about it the next day as she hates herself with a record-breaking hangover.

Felicia: The Rare Beauty

Every squad has that one girl who has such rare and unique beauty. Sometimes they forget to embrace it but it's just because they're so humble, kind, and not really about seeking attention. Her beauty is just raw and untouchable. She will catch every eye in the room and receive compliments from total strangers on a regular basis.

Kumi: The Bombshell Asian Princess

Every squad has someone do has an Asian inheritance of some sort and totally rocks it. She somehow manages to incorporate her heritage into jokes nonchalantly because she knows she can and is proud of who she is. She's such a dime and is easily the cutest squad member with a cheek-squeeze worthy baby face. She's the perfect definition of introvert meets extrovert.

Vinessa: The Tanning Addict

Every squad shamelessly has that one girl who is just totally obsessed with being tan. She owns an unbelievable amount of bronzer and likely idolizes Snooki. She's the type of girl who will plan out her day solely to figure out a time slot she can tan. When it comes to summer, she probably does the same based on the UV Index of the sun at the designated hours.

Breeana: The Innocent But No So Innocent One

Every squad has that one girl who's a closet rebel. She's got a special charm about her and it totally disguises her not so innocent innocence. She's a bad influence on the down-low on many levels but knows how to politically get her ways out of things. She's got a sharp mouth and despite her slight degenerate ways, she's basically the attorney of the group due to her unexpected high intelligence.

Nora: The Music Festival Diva

Every girl squad has that one girl who's all about music festivals. She literally waits months for this day and definitely doesn't let anyone forget about her plans leading up to the event. This girl is the ultimate natural beauty who totally goes above and beyond. If a guy were to throw beads, glitter, and flowers her way — she'd see a future with him.