If You Thought ICE Couldn't Get Any Worse, Let Me Tell You About Their Alleged Forced Hysterectomies

A whistleblower complaint made by a nurse years cited dangerous and unsanitary conditions and an alarmingly high rate of hysterectomies.

19

Maybe you've heard of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) from their scandal last year where they faked a university just to arrest international students. The fake university was created in Michigan and made more than $250,000 in profit.

ICE declined to say how many total students had enrolled in the university or how the authorities would use the tuition fees that were collected. — New York Times

ICE's agenda has taken a quick turn toward migrant women at their detention camps. A whistleblower complaint made by a nurse who's worked at ICE for three years alleged negligence and poor safety precautions around the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). The nurse, Dawn Wooten, also made claims of dangerous and unsanitary conditions and an alarmingly high rate of hysterectomies. The hysterectomies were allegedly being performed on Spanish-speaking women who do not have a good understanding of English medical terminology to understand the invasive procedures they've been undergoing.

"If true, the appalling conditions described in the whistleblower complaint – including allegations of mass hysterectomies being performed on vulnerable immigrant women – are a staggering abuse of human rights." — Nancy Pelosi

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is demanding that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) inspector general needs to run a full investigation. The identity of one of the gynecologists allegedly involved has already been made public. With more than 160 Democrats who have signed a letter addressed to the DHS inspector general, Joseph Cuffari, I hope the full truth comes out.