If "The Office" Characters Were At Your College

These are the professors and students who you thought you might never meet.

233
People

Since I just finished watching all nine seasons of "The Office" on Netflix and my college semester is about to start, it seemed like the perfect time to combine both ideas. With that said, if you were ever wondering what the characters from "The Office" would be like in college, here's your answer!

1. Michael Scott

Undoubtedly, Michael would be that one professor in the business department that students love, but other professors absolutely hate. He's known for being super easy and assigning little to no work throughout the whole semester. His class is all about having fun and not doing work, but somehow, students always pass the midterm and final. You're not really sure how he became a professor, but the class is an easy A, so who cares?

2. Dwight Schrute

This is the guy who commutes every day because he has to take care of his family's beet farm while attending college. You feel kind of bad for him because he doesn't have parents and therefore has to pay his own college tuition, but that feeling goes away when you realize how annoying he is. He'll literally do anything to impress his professors, and getting in his way could potentially be dangerous, so you just carry on and let him be.

3. Pam Beesly

Pam is that typical girl who is smart, pretty, artistic, and dating an amazing guy she met sophomore year. You'd think she's stuck up or something because of how great her life is, but in actuality, she's one of the sweetest people you've ever met. She answers phone calls in the Admission's office, and hopes to work in sales after graduating college. You're 99% sure she's going to end up marrying the guy she's with right now because of how perfect their relationship is.

4. Jim Halpert

This is the guy that Pam's dating, and you two have become pretty great friends after living in the same residence hall. Whenever someone is pranked in your building, the RAs immediately question you and Jim because they know you're both goofballs. Since Jim is a year older than Pam, he graduates before her and moves to Philadelphia to get his masters degree at UPenn. However, he misses Pam so much that he eventually comes back to Scranton and gets his degree there instead.

5. Ryan Howard

Ryan is a pretty normal guy who cares about his education and wants to go into business. Professor Michael Scott absolutely loves him, even though Ryan finds it kind of strange. Nonetheless, Ryan makes all the right choices and is really enjoying college until he starts dating this girl named Kelly. They're on and off constantly because Kelly is "high maintenance" (in Ryan's words) and Ryan has commitment issues. However, Ryan eventually becomes the youngest CEO of a company after graduating college, thanks to Professor Scott's connections.

6. Andy Bernard

He's the tackiest and one of the most annoying people you've ever met. Andy never shuts up about attending a highly renowned private school, and everyone knows that his family is super rich. He has a full scholarship thanks to his family's name, and is the lead singer in the university's A Capella group. Andy always wants to hang out, take the same classes as you, and teach you how to play the banjo, so you try to avoid him as much as possible.

7. Angela Martin

You know when girls say they're going to be single and live with cats forever? Yeah, well, that pretty much is Angela's life all throughout college. She lives in a tiny apartment down the street from college because it's the only building that allows pets. Angela is also like 80 pounds and actually pretty, but everyone except Dwight is terrified of her because she's so cynical. Oh, and no one but you knows this, but Dwight and Angela are totally hooking up... don't tell anyone, or she'll pay someone to hurt you!

8. Kelly Kapoor

Kelly's hobbies include shopping at the closest mall to campus, getting her nails done frequently, and making out with Ryan in her dorm room. Her roommate absolutely despises her and has already found somebody else to move in with in 2 weeks, but Kelly has no idea why. She's "literally so nice to everyone" and Ryan suggested that she play the race card if RAs get involved in the roommate conflict. You'll definitely want to go to a frat party with her though!

9. Kevin Malone

You always see this guy when you go to the dining hall to eat because he has the largest meal plan that the university offers. You and him have talked a bit, but not a lot, because he's kind of... what's the word... slow? Yeah, but anyway, you've heard that he's a pretty funny guy and that he's majoring in accounting. Not sure if that careers going to work out for him, since Angela and Oscar are both his tutors for Basic Algebra 101, but who knows? Maybe he'll surprise everyone.

10. Oscar Martinez

Oscar's probably one of the smartest people at this college, and he also has a full scholarship. He attends every single one of his classes, studies hard, and does plenty of extra curricular activities to put on his resume. He's also proud to be president of his university's LGBTQI club, and is currently in a relationship with an Olympic swimmer who attends the university. Their relationship is a secret though, due to the tabloids.

11. Darryl Philbin

Darryl is the guy who runs the mail room on campus. You always see him moving boxes around in there, and he hates having to help students find their packages. He once tried to hire you as a mail sorter, but acted pretty weird during the interview, so you just left. It's probably for the best since it seems like he really hates his job and would rather work somewhere else.

12. Erin Hannon

This girl literally looks 15 years old and out of all the guys she could date at this university, she chose Andy! It's actually kind of weird, but you're friendly with her anyway since she's a really nice person. You and her have had some pretty deep conversations in the library about being foster kids, and you're glad you have someone like her to relate to. It wouldn't be surprising if she stayed friends with you even after graduating college.

13. Toby Flenderson

Toby is head of the HR department on campus, and you hate having to go there to fill out forms and pick up paychecks. He always tries to make small talk, but is really awkward, which just makes the whole situation uncomfortable. One time, he was having an intern make copies of documents for you and started ranting about some strangler court case in town. It was so weird! Despite that though, you're glad Toby's around so you can hear all of Professor Michael Scott's funny jokes about him in class.

14. Phyllis Lapin

This woman works in the President's office, and she's really good friends with your mom. Since your parents live far from campus, you always go to Phyllis when you need something to be stitched or relationship advice. She knitted you and your roommate cute gloves for Christmas last year, and makes the best brownies. Phyllis is also married to the guy who rents refrigerators to college students, so you got an awesome discount!

15. Stanley Hudson

Stanley is the grumpy old professor that you never want to have. He assigns so much work and calls students out on being late, talking in class, or using cell phones. The university has to make sure they assign him lecture halls on the first floor only, because he refuses to climb up any stairs unless there's an elevator. The day he retires will be a great one!!

16. Meredith Palmer

Meredith is a graduate student that thinks she's still in her 20s. She goes to all the parties even if she's uninvited, and is borderline of being an alcoholic. Nobody knows why she hasn't gotten kicked out yet, but there are rumors going around about her sleeping with people who have higher up positions. Overall, she's kind of gross and you hope to never meet anyone like her again.

17. Creed Bratton

This is a guy who you're pretty sure went to jail for a couple of years, which is why he's way older than everyone else getting their undergraduate degree. He sells illegal substances, fake IDs, and fake US $3 bills, which makes him as sketchy as a person could possibly be. It wouldn't be surprising if he slipped up one day and went to jail again. Despite that though, he's a pretty funny dude and doesn't even realize it.

18. Nellie Bertram

Nellie is a foreign exchange student from England who has quite an interesting accent. You never want to be partners with her for a project because she goes psycho and takes over everyones jobs. It's good in a way though because then nobody else has to do any of the work. Nellie also goes on and on about how much she wants a baby, which is weird because she's only in college.

19. David Wallace

He's the President of the University and a pretty good guy overall. David's laid back and always willing to talk to students about bettering the university. He did have a bit of a rough patch when losing his job over a university scandal, but that was no problem. He worked with the military, figured some things out, and got his old job back in no time. If you ever want to learn how to play drums, you can go to him and he'll set you up with the same guy who teaches his son!

20. Jan Levinson

Jan's the lady who sits in the back of your Human Development class whose got a lot of problems. She's got a kid so she only takes night classes, and apparently Professor Michael Scott is dating her. Not going to lie, she's a pretty scary woman, so it's best to just stay away from her. Sit on the opposite side of the lecture hall and don't mention anything about getting divorce or being fired from work.