If the Days of the Week Were Alcohol

If the Days of the Week Were Alcohol

Our moods change with the days of the week.

2047
If the Days of the Week Were Alcohol

Our moods fluctuate and change just like the days of the week change when the clock strikes midnight. On Monday, we feel like we've been hit by a small bus and time goes by like paint drying on a wall. Come Wednesday, we know the week is halfway over and our moods are a bit better--we're a bit more functional. Come Friday our moods are at an all-time high and we're ready to take the town. We do certain activities and things according to our moods, and so, naturally, certain alcohols are for certain moods/days of the week.

Sunday is Champagne

Sunday is for brunch and celebrating things in a classier way than you would on Friday or Saturday (at least that's what people suggest). So, Sunday is brunch and mimosas (even if you hold the OJ).

Monday is Beer

Monday is definitely the worst day of the week, but we know we have a long week ahead of us and can't drink too hard on a Monday night or we'll feel it for the rest of the week. So, we pace ourselves with a few beers. Monday night football. Coming home after a grueling Monday in the dog days of summer to a cold beer in the fridge. Stopping at your favorite spot on the way home from work. The list goes on.

Tuesday is Gin

Tuesday is a day later than Monday, but really, is it that much different? We're tired from the weekend because the exhaustion has finally hit us, and we're pissed off from the complications from school/work the day before. So, we need something a "bit" stronger than beer. So, gin.

Wednesday is Wine

Wine Wednesday. Duh.

Thursday is Whiskey

Come Thursday, we are exhausted from the week, but excited about the fact that it's Friday. We don't want to go too hard because then we won't have the energy to let loose on Friday, and we need something that says "I need a drink after my long week." Whiskey says that perfectly.

Friday is Tequila

I've heard many one liners about tequila and all of them involve being a little friskier than normal. And after a long week, Friday is the perfect night to let loose.

Saturday is Vodka

Sundays are meant for brunch remember? And what is brunch if you're not hungover for it from the night before? Vodka can probably help with that.

Enjoy the days of the week responsibly.