If The Avengers Were In High School

If The Avengers Were In High School

You've definitely thought about this before.

923
If The Avengers Were In High School
Disneycreate.wikia.com

As a huge movie fan, I always wonder what some of favorite characters would be like if they were in similar situations as me. One group of characters that I really wondered about was the Avengers and what they would be like and what they would do while all going to the same high school. Without further ado, here are the Avengers (original team from the 2012 film, "The Avengers") in high school!

Iron Man

Tony Stark, a.k.a. Iron Man, would be that really smart kid who is somehow not a nerd despite being in very obscure, tough classes. Girls would go crazy for him and while he would hang out with some of them he would too busy tinkering with projects and experiments to be bogged down by a relationship or anything more than a flirtatious date or one night stand. A lot of the "bro" or "jock" type guys would hate him because he managed to sleep with all the girls they liked, but Tony would be so witty towards them that they wouldn't be able to retaliate due to the rest of the student body laughing at whatever insult Tony would throw at them. Although he would be sort of douchey, Tony would befriend people with similar interest like Bruce Banner despite his silent nature and would at the very least respect Steve Rogers despite not agreeing with everything he says.

"Hulk"

Bruce Banner, a.k.a. the Hulk, would be more on the nerdy side without Stark's swagger which would cause some bullying. Occasionally someone like Steve Rogers would stand up for him if they saw Banner getting picked on, but Banner would usually just take the bullying unless someone really pissed him off. However, whenever someone would tell somebody else that they saw Banner freak out they wouldn't believe it because there weren't any other witnesses. In addition to being nerdy, Banner would be very reserved or quiet which would peak the attention of Stark or Natasha Romanoff, although Romanoff wouldn't confront Banner due to being a bit reserved herself. Overall, Banner is a loner who can deal with being a loner until there was a need for him and his special abilities.

Black Widow

Black Widow, a.k.a. Natasha Romanoff, would be the slick thief that nobody would see coming. Is Stark missing a test tube? It was Romanoff. Barton missing an arrow? Romanoff took it. Despite her sneaky nature, people would annoy her due to her looks, which would lead to them getting slammed into lockers by her. Like Banner, shes a bit reserved but is more outgoing as her best friend is Clint Barton who she exchanges snarky remarks with and is starting to warm up to Steve Rogers who intrigues her due to his old fashioned, yet sweet approach to all things in life. Come prom time she would most likely go with Clint or Steve, despite really having an interest in Banner who did not attend. Typically people like Stark or Thor wouldn't amuse her as she finds both of them kind of immature or narcissistic.

Thor

Thor is the typical, yet innocent bro of high school. You would see Thor on basically all sports teams. Football, basketball, baseball, hockey, and even more obscure sports like archery which he wouldn't be as good at due to another teammate of his. He wouldn't be particularly good at school and would most likely have to go to tutoring where Jane Foster would be tutoring fellow students. Like Stark, many girls would fall for Thor, especially due to the allure of him basically being a foreign exchange student, but Thor would be a bit too oblivious partially due to being an outsider and also due to having his eyes set on Jane.

Hawkeye

Clint Barton, a.k.a. Hawkeye, would be modestly skilled student. Pretty decent at school, pretty good at sports, but not better than some of his peers. Barton would dominate in archery to Thor's chagrin. Barton would hang out with Romanoff and would most likely know Steve Rogers through her. Despite his simplicity, he is one of the more down to earth people who would keep everyone practical and level headed. Additionally, Barton would be that kid in the hallway who would make comebacks at Stark whenever he said something snarky or ridiculous, unless of course Rogers was already in a debate with him.

Captain America

Steve Rogers, a.k.a. Captain America, would be the kid who always got dealt a bad hand. He had multiple surgeries when he was younger, his best friend Bucky died awhile back, and his girlfriend moved back to England. Despite all of this, Steve still maintains a positive outlook on life. Steve would be involved on debate teams, be pretty good at history (as long as it wasn't past World War II), and would suddenly become super buff after heading to the gym. He would be that guy that would stand up for those who couldn't stand up for themselves even if it meant getting a bad beating. He would be pretty good friends with Natasha Romanoff and would be acquainted with Clint Barton. Rogers would occasionally hear about Stark and would come face to face with him every now and then to argue about whatever was in question. Despite the arguing, Rogers knew that Stark was a decent enough person. As for the romance, Steve would have the most difficulty finding someone although there a lot of girls who see Steve as future husband material including his ex-girlfriend's relative, Sharon Carter, who hasn't quite made her presence known to Steve yet.