If 'Gossip Girl' Characters Were Alcoholic Drinks

The only way I'd drink a tall glass of beer.

Anyone that has seen Gossip Girl has formed opinions, and identified key personality traits of each of the characters. Have you ever wondered what alcoholic drink Chuck Bass would be? How about Lily van der Woodsen-Bass-Humphrey?

Look no further, as I have broken down each character's personality and compared them to a popular alcoholic drink that you have likely tried before.

Agree or disagree? I'd love to hear your side of the story!

1. Chuck Bass: Long Island Iced Tea

Like the infamous Chuck Bass, Long Island Iced Teas are sweet and addictive in nature, yet highly powerful and dangerous if you aren't careful.

2. Blair Waldorf: Moscow Mule

Blair Waldorf is paired perfectly with the Moscow Mule for her strong and classic persona, sweet and (more often) spicy attitude and her ability to be easily identified by anyone that walks in her path.

3. Lily van der Woodsen: Gin & Tonic

Gin & Tonic is known for its old-school, acquired taste. It is liked by few and only craved by those who can appreciate its value. If this doesn't describe Lily van der Woodsen, then I don't know what does.

4. Eric van der Woodsen: Cosmopolitan

Much like the ever-famous Cosmopolitan, Eric van der Woodsen is the perfect combination of sweet and sour, both are delightful and refreshing.

5. Jenny Humphrey: Tequila Sunrise

Tequila is often associated with negative after-effects, making this the perfect pairing for Jenny Humphrey. Both have a sweet and sour consistency, often resulting in an unpredictable ending.

6. Nate Archibald: Beer

Like Nate Archibald, Beer is liked and drank by many, oddly refreshing and trust-worthy no matter what.

7. Dan Humphrey: Mojito

Mojitos are known to be tart (but not sour) and refreshing with just a little punch to them. Dan Humphrey starts his journey unlike the rest of the kids at Constance, and ends up shocking them all in the end. He proves to be both refreshing, and packed with a punch.

8. Serena van der Woodsen: Screwdriver

A Screwdriver is a widely common alcoholic beverage to order, with its seemingly sweet and innocent appearance. But much like Serena van der Woodsen and her unpredictable lifestyle choices, it can be deadly if you have just one too many.

9. Vanessa Abrams: Vodka Cranberry

Another common choice, Vodka Cranberry is so good at first that you don't notice the toxicity that comes with it. With Vanessa Abrams maintaining the same quality, they both lead to regrets in the end.

10. Georgina Sparks: Bloody Mary

Georgina Sparks and a Bloody Mary are a match made in heaven based on their acidic and bold flavors, paired with their powerful and widely disliked qualities.