Big: So what have you been doing lately?
Carrie: You mean besides going out?
1. When you don’t have a date for your own date party
Ahh, date party. The thing your friends in relationships look forward to the most, and the thing single people dread the most. When you don't have a date, there's only one option to entertain yourself.
2. When your friend gets a significant other and you never seem them again
3. When an average boy starts to date one of the most gorgeous girls on campus
OK, I know this may be superficial... but we all think it. When you see a gorgeous girl with a normal boy, you start to think, "Who is there left for me to date?"
4. When you stay in on a Friday and everybody on Instagram looks amazin'
5. When nobody at the party interests you so you leave early to make McDonald’s closing
6. When you realize you're most definitely not finding a significant other at college
Whether your parents found each other in college, or all of your friends are starting to date, you may feel the pressure to jump into a relationship during your college years. But remember, a boyfriend or girlfriend is not a graduation requirement.
7. When your friends force you to go out with them even though you planned on spending the whole night studying
"I'll go, but I'm not going to have fun."
8. When a friend offers to drive you home from a party
“And so another night in Manhattan… crept till dawn… just when I thought I would have to do the unspeakable… walk home…” -- Carrie Bradshaw