15 Of The Most Iconic Early 2000's Kids Shows

No, it is not all just Drake and Josh.

3312
http://65.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lewhq1iMOx1qdskk7o1_500.jpg

The early 2000's was an iconic time for kid's television. It was a golden era for stars that would later become extremely well known for their work on television dramas, cinema, and in music. Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, and Cartoon Network were what made every kid who grew up in the early 2000's flip on that television. Here's a list of some of the greats.

1. Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

In my opinion, one of the best TV shows to come out of the early 2000s, Ned Bigby comedically gives practical advice for surviving middle school that I, as a college student, still follow today!

2. Drake and Josh

Two step brothers. An evil little sister. Comedically dorky parents. It's got everything you can ask for in a sit-com. Now come on and give us the reunion season we are all asking for!

3. Zoey 101

Admit it. You highly considered asking your parents to send you to boarding school so you could meet your own Chase and have as perfect a life as Jamie Lynn Spears's character Zoey had.

4. Dexter's Laboratory

DEE DEE! WHAAAAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY LA-BOR-A-TORY?!

5. The Powerpuff Girls

Epically combining girl-power, kid-power, and quick witted humor all into one. However, let's pretend the character Him never existed. Let's block that memory from our minds, please.

6. Pokemon: Indigo League

I credit this show for our generation's love of terrible puns.

7. Sonny With A Chance

Although short lived (only two short seasons), this show gave Camp Rock star Demi Lovato a taste of the spotlight. A TV show about a TV show. What a concept.

8. Wizards of Waverly Place

We all lived for the Wizards of Waverly Place, Suite Life, and Hannah Montana crossovers.

9. The Fairly Odd Parents

Highly underrated character: Jorgen Von Strangle

10. Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

One of the few movies that was successfully spun-off from a movie. Brain blast!

11. Suite Life of Zack And Cody/Suite Life on Deck

Every single character was iconic, and there are way too many good quotes to count. It certainly made living in a hotel seem quite appealing.

12. Danny Phantom

Extremely unique concept for a show, not to mention Sam, the baddest goth chick around. All of the goals right there.

13. Avatar, The Last Airbender

Not only was this show hilarious and heartwarming, it was also deep and the character development was on point. 12 year old me may or may not have thought I could earthbend at one point.

14. Teen Titans

OG Teen Titans though. Original Teen Titans is where the real goodness is.

15. Codename: Kids Next Door

Basically, the group of friends that you WISHED you had.

Any TV show missing that was a staple of your own childhood experience? If so, leave them in the comments!