Ice Cream: The Only Chill You Need With Your Netflix

82
favim.com

Ice cream is hands-down the best food. It never fails to bring joy and happiness to all of those who have the pleasure of eating it. Ice cream happens to be one of the rare foods on this planet that can be eaten at any given time regardless of the temperature or situation. In an ideal world, ice cream would be served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and would have its own food group.

Ice cream is the ultimate comfort food. Having a bad day? Feeling under the weather? It’s best to consult Ben and Jerry (aka the best therapists anyone could ask for). To make your day even better, it is highly recommended to have your best friend come over and eat the ice cream right out of the carton while watching a sappy chick flick. It helps every time.

Ice cream isn’t just a comfort food - it’s the food for life. I cannot think of a single instance in which ice cream would not be appropriate. Ice cream is the answer to any and every situation. Stressing about exams? Ice cream. Celebrating a victory? Ice cream. Endlessly crying about a breakup? Ice cream. Bored? Ice cream. Hungry? Ice cream. The list goes on and on.

This delicious treat has a special way of bringing people together. Whether it’s eating ice cream on a date, with family, or with friends, you are guaranteed to have a wonderful time while consuming that little bit of heaven and socializing with the people you love the most. However, ice cream that is eaten while alone is just as good.

There are places in the world (like Germany) that have entire restaurants dedicated to ice cream. I don’t know why these ice cream restaurants aren’t more common in the States. Who doesn’t want to go to a super fancy place with chandeliers and red carpets that sells regular priced ice cream? There should be some sort of a petition to get more ice cream restaurants.

The opportunities are endless. Between flavors, toppings, cones, and venues, there is no reason to ever get sick of ice cream. If a flavor starts to get old, all you have to do is switch a few things up, and then go back to that flavor whenever you feel like it. Speaking of flavors, the ultimate dream job is choosing names for ice cream. I don’t know the person who comes up with Ben and Jerry’s names like “Phish Food” and “Americone Dream,” but I want their job.

Although ice cream is superior to not only desserts but to all foods, the wonderful benefits of this list can also be applied to other frozen treats such as gelato, sherbet, and frozen yogurt. But it’s just not the same.

Without a doubt, I can say that ice cream truly makes the world a better place. Although it has yet to solve some serious issues, ice cream helps us with our personal well-being and happiness.