"I Want My Life To Be Easier: No, You Want To Be Stronger."

We pray and beg for our lives to be easy. We are jealous and envy the ones who do have it that way. What we need to face is that if we became stronger, we would be able to face anything, and we would let go if the craving for an easier life.

16
Cleveland Clinic

People have always used the phrase, "I wish my life was easy, then I wouldn't have to constantly deal with this." The problem is that people always want easy, they never want to fight or try and search for the necessary coping skills. Life will never be easy, and the tough times will never go away, we always just end up stronger. "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger…"

In my life, I have faced many hardships and losses and had to cross many hurdles along with burning many bridges. I always wished for easy, I always looked at the other girls and envied that they had it so easy, so good. It wasn't until this year, that I realized I didn't want easy, I just wanted to be stronger.

When you step back and take a look at your life, you will see all the obstacles that you faced and the bumps you got over. You will recognize in these situations and hard times that it made you stronger. You will thank these times for teaching you lessons later down the road.

When you become stronger or wish to be strong, you will let go of the, "I wish my life was easy," and say, "Bring it on, I can do this." Because you taught your mind and brain that you can fight any battle that comes to surface, and you know how to cope.

During these times and issues, I want everyone to never regret what they went through. Instead, perceive this as a lesson. See what this problem has taught you and know that you have the willpower to fight it and overcome it.

Everyone wants easy, no one ever wants to find the strength to cope, that is why it is so easy to give up. I get it, I am just as guilty. I have always craved and prayed for the same things as you. I wanted to feel no stress and never face any hardships, but sadly, that is not the life everyone is given, and we must accept that.

Know your worth, and know you have the power to conquer anything that comes your way. You got this, and so do I.

Love Always, Mel