1. Where did you/are you graduating from?
"Desoto Early College High School"
2. What has it been like spending your last semester under quarantine amidst the coronavirus pandemic?
"The work was easier but it was hard not being able to see my friends for a while"
3. Of all the things you missed out on because of quarantine, what has been the hardest to accept?
"That I wasn't going to be able to graduate with all my friends and family"
4. What has been a silver lining?
"I was able to get closer with family"
5. What have you done to make up for some of the graduation traditions you aren't able to do?
"Well my school had a different graduation for us, we had a virtual signing day and we all participated in decision day."
6. What are your next steps, and have they been impacted by coronavirus?
"If you're asking what my future plans entitle... Going to MSU and double majoring. Only thing that has been impacted by corona is not being able to go to all the MSU events they had planned for us"
7. What is the worst thing someone can say to a Class of 2020 graduate?
"It's okay and we understand is probably one of the worst things to say to us"
8. What is one piece of advice you would love to give to the class of 2021?
"Don't take anything for granted"
9. What about the last few months do you think you'll remember most?
"Probably the whole time we were in shutdown. And the FaceTimes with friends and moments with family"
10. What are you most excited for next semester?
"Getting my life restarted lol"