I Sent All My Crushes A Survey

I Sent All My Crushes A Survey

And the results are.. interesting

502
I Sent All My Crushes A Survey
Personal Photo

A few weeks ago a got an idea from Tik Tok to send a survey out to all of my exes and make an article about it, and people loved it. Since then, someone gave me the idea to do the same thing, but with all the guys that I've had a crush on, and of course, I had to do it.

I'm not gonna lie, I was SUPER nervous about this, because some of the guys I was sending the survey to I hadn't talked with in quite a while, and also because some of them had no idea that I had liked them, and for me that's just kind of awkward to admit.

I sent eleven surveys out with twelve questions each, and I received six of the surveys back. These were much better numbers than last time, but I also sent out quite a few more surveys than the last time I did this.

Anyway, onto the good part, the questions and responses:

Question One: What's Your Name?

Like last time, I'm not going to be revealing the names of the people who replied to the survey, just to keep their privacy. This question was really just for my personal entertainment.

Question Two: Did You Know I Liked You?

This was a multiple choice questions and the options were "Duh" and "Um.. no."

Guy One: Um.. no

Guy Two: Duh

Guy Three: Duh

Guy Four: Um.. no

Guy Five: Duh

Guy Six: Um.. no

Question Three: Do You Know When I Liked You?

Guy One: Uhmmm elementary? (You were close, more like preschool. He was my childhood best friend.)

Guy Two: Nope.

Guy Three: Just recently, since you gave me your number at Texas Roadhouse.

Guy Four: I had no idea (this poor guy's confused, I think I definitely caught him off guard.)

Guy Five: Yeah but not sure on the exact date😂

Guy Six: Nope lol.

Question Four: Did You Like Me Back?

This was another multiple choice question. The choices were, "Yes," "No," and "You're literally disgusting."

Guy One: No

Guy Two: No

Guy Three: Yes

Guy Four: No

Guy Five: No

Guy Six: Yes

Question Five: Did You Ever Consider Asking Me On A Date?

Apparently I'm a fan of the multiple choice questions. These options were, "Yes" and "Absolutely Not"

Guy One: Absolutely Not

Guy Two: Yes

Guy Three: Yes

Guy Four: Absolutely Not

Guy Five: Absolutely Not

Guy Six: Yes

Question Six: Why Would You/ Would You Not Go On A Date With Me?

Guy One: Absolutely not is so harsh😭 it's just because I'm gay💔 even little me preferred boys😂

Guy Two: Because we're good friends.

Guy Three: To get to know you better.

Guy Four: First off, I wish that I could type my answers out. Second, um I probably would't just because I'd want to be friends.

Guy Five: Idk😂

Guy Six: It would be fun.

Question Seven: Rate My Attractiveness

This was on a scale of one to ten. One being "Eww," and ten being "Like a chunky Greek goddess" (Please don't come for me, I think I'm funny.)

Guy One: 8

Guy Two: 10

Guy Three: 8

Guy Four: Left the question blank

Guy Five: Left the question blank

Guy Six: 7

Question Eight: Rate My Personality

This was another scale from one to ten. One was "Like a soggy potato chip," and ten was "Up there with Rebel Wilson."

Guy One: 10

Guy Two: 10

Guy Three: 10

Guy Four: 10

Guy Five: 7

Guy Six: 6

Question Nine: What Was Your First Impression Of Me?

Guy One: Amazing friend! I'm glad we had 18 years together!

Guy Two: Idk.

Guy Three: Shy.

Guy Four: Honestly I was like, hey, she looks like Hannah, must be Hannah's sister, haha! But I thought that you seemed cool and you were. (Hannah's gonna be mad at you for saying that, buddy. She doesn't like to admit that we look similar.)

Guy Five: Nice and fun to be around.

Guy Six: Funny.

Question Ten: Are We Still Friends?

This was a multiple choice question, and the answers were "Yes," "No," and "I hate you."

I got a unanimous "Yes," on this question.

Question Eleven: Would You Go On A Date With Me?

Another multiple choice questions. The choices were just "Yes," or "No."

Guy One: No

Guy Two: Yes

Guy Three: Yes

Guy Four: No

Guy Five: No

Guy Six: Yes

Question Twelve: How Awkward Is This Survey?

This was another scale from one to ten. One being, "I'd rather stub my toe in the middle of the night than take it again," and ten being, "It's chill."

Guy One: 8

Guy Two: 10

Guy Three: 4

Guy Four: 1 (This poor boy was just not vibing the entire time. I'm sorry!!)

Guy Five: 7

Guy Six: 7

Well, I hope everyone enjoyed this article as much as the last one that I did like this. I definitely have fun writing them, and I hope that people shoot me some more wacky ideas like these, because even thought they're a little awkward, they're a ton of fun.