I don't know about you guys, but somehow the word "sorry" finds itself in almost every third sentence that comes from my mouth. I am not sure why I constantly apologize because sometimes it isn't even my fault. I just always say sorry for most things that I do. Just yesterday I caught myself saying sorry for going through the door of a gas station just a little bit before someone else. As if I was in their way and causing a problem when they hadn't even come to the door yet themselves! I am sure they were thinking, "Why did that girl just say sorry to me?"
Well, if you are an over the top sorry person like me, just know you aren't alone. I tried to come up with some of the times I have said sorry, and I bet this list does not even cover half of it.
1. When I accidentally bump someone in a store.
2. When someone accidentally bumps me in a store.
3. When I accidentally touch someone.
4. When I answer something wrong.
5. When I don't like the food because I'm so dang picky.
6. When I hiccup.
7. When I am shivering in a car and someone has to turn the heat up for me.
8. When I am hot in a car and someone has to turn the AC on for me.
9. When I need someone's charger because my phone is almost dead, again.
10. When I hit the breaks too hard when I am driving.
11. When I accelerate too fast when I am driving.
12. When I turn too hard when driving.
13. When I eat too much.
14. When I eat too little.
15. When I blow my nose.
16. When I take a phone call.
17. When I get to the bottom of my drink and it makes that empty noise.
18. When I steal a fry without asking, as I am doing it.
19. When I hit someone with my book bag while I am walking.
20. When it is hot out and I stick to the seat or to someone else.
21. When I am walking next to someone and can't walk straight and somehow end up bumping them 1000 times.
22. When I trip.
23. When I sneeze.
24. When I need a million blankets to be comfy, which means stealing everyone else's.
25. When I chew my food.
26. When I sing too loud to the music.
27. When I blow bubbles with my gum.
28. When I talk too much during a movie.
29. When I talk too much in general.
30. When I think I am being annoying.
31. When I do the sniffle thing when my nose is running.
32. When I complain that I am hungry.
33. When I sleep too much.
34. When my hair looks like it could host a few birds.
Maybe you just read all of this and are thinking that I say sorry way more than the average person. Or maybe you are thinking dang this girl is ME! Either way, I am sorry for all of the times I have said sorry. Hahaha, but really.