So I know that I'm late to the party here, but I finally got around to watching Hocus Pocus. And let me tell you, that movie definitely lived up to expectations.

Image result for hocus pocus memes

And here are five reasons why Hocus Pocus should most certainly be at the top of your watch list for Halloween movies.

1. Bette Midler

I've loved Bette Midler since "The Rose" played in Napoleon Dynamite. And, while she wasn't in that movie, I still considered that to be one of her best roles. Well...that is, up until today. She was phenomenal in this role and I challenge anyone to tell me differently.

Image result for hocus pocus memes

2. Sarah Jessica Parker

Let's be honest. Everyone loves the ditzy, borderline slut that is on every show. On Golden Girls, it's Blanche, though my girls is far from ditzy. On Hocus Pocus, it's Sarah Jessica Parker.

Image result for hocus pocus sarah jessica parker

3. Thackery Binx

I'm not the biggest fan of cats, in fact, I can't stand them, but Binx was definitely one that I'm glad had nine lives. I feel like he should be everyone's conscience when they're deciding between right and wrong. He was always there for those kids, he was always (or at least tried) to be there for his sister, and he will always be there for you.

How cheesy does that sound?

Image result for hocus pocus thackery binx cat

4. Brooms, Mops, and Vacuums

Brooms essentially made all of the sisters even that more interesting. And then what did they do when they didn't have their brooms anymore? They used mops and vacuums! Innovative even when they don't even know what a bus is? I'd say that's a step in the right direction.

Image result for hocus pocus brooms

5. I Put a Spell On You

I'm gonna be honest. I had never heard of this song before I had gone to the Halloween party at Disney. And I had never really heard it in detail after I had seen the movie. Bette Midler is amazing in any form, especially when it comes to singing.

Image result for hocus pocus i put a spell on you

But the teeth, the accent, the hair. I mean 10 out of 10 honestly.

So go ahead! Go and watch Hocus Pocus!

Freeform is soon starting their now "31 Days of Halloween" and I don't feel like you can go the entire 31 days without watching Hocus Pocus multiple times.

I mean, even a newbie like myself knows that. So come on...

We fly!

Image result for hocus pocus gif