I Asked My Boyfriend His Opinion On Liking Other Girls’ Pictures, And It's Cheating

I Asked My Boyfriend His Opinion On Liking Other Girls’ Pictures, And, Spoiler Alert, It's Cheating

"When you get into a relationship and you're in love, you have to realize that liking photos is for the single lifestyle."

21249

Ladies, listen up. If you are in a relationship with a guy and he is liking other girls' pictures on social media, then it's a red flag. A man who can look at someone else and show interest by liking it means he doesn't care about your feelings AT ALL.

I asked Adam, my 22-year-old boyfriend, his opinion on liking other girls' photos and here's what he had to say:

1. "Liking another girl's photo is cheating and stupid. Plain and simple. It's an absolute no-no in a relationship. That goes especially for selfies and provocative material that a girl posts. If you are with someone who you truly love and respect, then you wouldn't do it. That's an activity you do when you're single."

2. "You're giving that girl attention and letting them know you're interested and you like what you see. It's just horrible and it takes away from your girlfriend. It's immature to me at this point. Why do you have to be doing that? There's just no need for it. You have this amazing girl and there's no reason to be involved in that."

3. "It goes both ways. Your girl liking photos of other guys' selfies or shirtless pics is a big red flag. Someone posting a picture that is designed to get people's attention and if your partner likes it is a huge red flag. The trust should be there on both sides to the maximum. Neither of you should be doing that."

4. "If my girl did that, it would make me feel sad, defeated, and unwanted and I wouldn't trust a girl that did that stuff. Doing that stuff does bad things to the trust in the relationship. Once you start losing that, it's really tough and makes everything go south between the two of you."

5. "When you get into a serious, committed relationship and you're truly in love, you have to realize that liking photos is for the single lifestyle. You're not sacrificing anything; you're just doing the right thing. You want to focus your energy on flourishing your relationship. It just causes problems and it doesn't make yourself grow with this person."

6. "I'm in the best relationship I've ever been in my entire life and she is worth way more than liking stupid pictures."

Ladies, I think he said it best. Liking a photo is cheating. Don't let your man convince you that you're being crazy if you ask him to not like other photos of a female in their bikini or their selfie.

You shouldn't even have to ask them not to do that. You're not crazy for wanting the person you love to respect you and your feelings. Don't get distracted by his words and remember those red flags. If he wants to like another girl's bikini photo so bad, then let him, but just let him know he will be single.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.